Meeting poll!

Are u going to make it to the meeting?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Attendance

7 hours ago, Sakky said:

I have to work, PDXMonkeyboy (Brian) will be picking the rock anemone for me, it that is ok!?

Yes that’s fine so sad you have to miss it ! I could write you a doctor’s note !😉

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Do I have to :laugh: 

Looks like 40 or so........if the count is right.

Going shopping tonight............

My experience is typically you can double or even triple the RSVPs and that’s your  head count. Reefers tend to be a noncommittal Group!😀 I think there were ten FB RSVPs for the meeting at Holly’s and I counted way more than ten people!😀

20 minutes ago, Flash21 said:

I’ll bring cones from work and just close the whole street off.  😂 

Block party! Let’s do it! J-dog has mentioned he would be stopping by in his fire truck !

5 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Haha!  Very funny... guess you don’t need help on the grill after all😏  sounds like I will be too busy giving rides. 

Oh I already have that covered.............I think ahead............actually doing 2 BBQs..............hell chicken needs a lower temp so.........

Feel free to hang outside though it may be busy inside :laugh:

Just now, spectra said:

Oh I already have that covered.............I think ahead............actually doing 2 BBQs..............hell chicken needs a lower temp so.........

Feel free to hang outside though it may be busy inside :laugh:

Yeah - I’m thinking I will be lucky to get in the door. Probably be a stampede to the rock flower tank!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Yeah - I’m thinking I will be lucky to get in the door. Probably be a stampede to the rock flower tank!

There over rated :laugh: I sold all mine a while ago................was a great deal ask Flash...................