Looking for Affordable Cylinder Aquarium for a Non Profit

badguitarist

HI,

Myself and the local Aquarium Maintenance Company in Albany (Aquarium Pro) are working together on a project to get an aquarium for the ABC House of Albany. The ABC House is a Non Profit company that works with survivors and their families of child abuse (https://www.abchouse.org/about-us/).

They are wrapping up construction of a brand new facility and have already picked an Interior theme of "Tropical." They are really hoping to get a Cylinder fish tank as the focal point in their lobby as it will be a positive distraction for kids and their families. Unfortunately to buy one brand new is outside of their price range.

I am looking to see if anyone has one or knows of someone who has one that they would be willing to donate or sell for a reasonable price (I could even throw some frags your way to sweeten the deal). They have expressed that they really want it to be cylinder but if that search turns out to be unsuccessful we might end up broadening our search to other styles (hex, cube, etc).

Feel free to call or message

(541)760-2594

Thanks

Kyle