Trade for an Idaho grape monti?

Willapa

Looking for a frag. I've got a nice silver dollar sized frag of monti undata up for trade. I'll be at the meeting on Sun. Just let me know!
4d2e5da781b4c969716e820a9e716941.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have some red planet sps and tri color frags if you want either of those?

I have some red planet sps and tri color frags if you want either of those?

Oh man, I was tempted by the red planet but Sean swooped in with what I was after. Thanks though.

6 minutes ago, Willapa said:

Oh man, I was tempted by the red planet but Sean swooped in with what I was after. Thanks though.

Haha - you can nab the red planet if you would rather... wouldn’t blame you 😀. If you want the monti though you can swing by any time - I have a couple pieces you can choose from. 

Haha - you can nab the red planet if you would rather... wouldn’t blame you [emoji3]. If you want the monti though you can swing by any time - I have a couple pieces you can choose from. 

Well I've had a hankering for that monti for a while. I'll let you know when I can stop by.

Not a problem, the main colony is getting too big for my tank, if you ever want a frag let me know. I’m up for trading for anything I don’t have and if you just wanted to buy one that’s always an option as well!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, ChevApache58 said:

Not a problem, the main colony is getting too big for my tank, if you ever want a frag let me know. I’m up for trading for anything I don’t have and if you just wanted to buy one that’s always an option as well!

I might hit you up for a piece of the red planet at some point if that is OK.  Sorry for the hijack Trevor :peace:

• Like 1

I might hit you up for a piece of the red planet at some point if that is OK.  Sorry for the hijack Trevor :peace:

Oh no worries. I got what I wanted here. Maybe you can grab a double sized piece if you do and sale me some!