503reefland

New tank!

Finally found a nice deal on a reefer 250 so spent a few hours last night moving livestock. After a few it’s amaizing all the things you inticapate and foresee went extremely smooth! Here’s a few pics still need to re mount coral and aquascape it and get wiring,controllers, ect tucked and mounted! Love these tanks though!

CBAA13D2-550E-4883-B06B-AF13D79D3E0F.jpeg

6D8E8AA2-65E5-4125-B3FD-B9EFB8C22F9B.jpeg

B0546C39-101A-46FA-837F-DC636430D2D5.jpeg

7F83E88C-4C91-4FBD-8ED3-4BAFB694BD5F.jpeg

• Like 1

I loved my Red Sea Reefer 250. Congrats! You will have no issues selling that if you decide to go bigger!

Yeah seriously the guy I bought it from had brought that up about the gaurenteed sale when and if. I feel stupid for not going this route the first 3 systems I had. It litteraly is cheaper to buy a tank that has everything and add equipment!

• Like 1

That’s going to be very sweet

• Like 1

Congrats on the new tank!  I know there are lots of happy Red Sea owners on here so looking forward  to seeing how it settles in for you. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Very nice!

I wanted to go with a 250, but the wife was insistent that the stand had to be white, and after looking for a month I settled on a 170 (been building the equipment profile so everything will work on a future 250 upgrade though!).

Enjoy!

Edited by Krux
  • Like 1