Baby cuttlefish for sale or trade

EMeyer

I'm hatching another batch of dwarf cuttlefish eggs (Sepia bandensis) and once again I have some extras. 

Currently I have one available. There are two more eggs in the hatching chamber so any day now I may have two more. 

I'd like to move these as quickly as possible to avoid spending money on extra food. Currently they are newly hatched -- less than 1 cm. They ideally want to eat live mysis, but you can sometimes get them straight onto amphipods at this age. Brine shrimp apparently never work and are not worth trying. 

$25 each or will trade for corals. Can meet up anywhere between Albany and Eugene. 

• 2 weeks later...
I'm hatching another batch of dwarf cuttlefish eggs (Sepia bandensis) and once again I have some extras. 
Currently I have one available. There are two more eggs in the hatching chamber so any day now I may have two more. 
I'd like to move these as quickly as possible to avoid spending money on extra food. Currently they are newly hatched -- less than 1 cm. They ideally want to eat live mysis, but you can sometimes get them straight onto amphipods at this age. Brine shrimp apparently never work and are not worth trying. 
$25 each or will trade for corals. Can meet up anywhere between Albany and Eugene. 
Could I get a picture

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll post some updates to my cuttlefish tank thread soon, but the babies described in this post are long gone. Sorry, early cuttlefish development goes quickly, they either die or grow rapidly in the first few days. 

In this round, I ended up with 4/6 hatch rate and 2/4 survival. The remaining 2 are eating like little monsters and I'll be keeping them. Glad I wasnt able to sell any in time, in hindsight :)

• Like 1

I'll post some updates to my cuttlefish tank thread soon, but the babies described in this post are long gone. Sorry, early cuttlefish development goes quickly, they either die or grow rapidly in the first few days. 
In this round, I ended up with 4/6 hatch rate and 2/4 survival. The remaining 2 are eating like little monsters and I'll be keeping them. Glad I wasnt able to sell any in time, in hindsight [emoji4]
I'll be interested next time

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk