April Meeting Raffle Prizes !!!

Emerald525

There will be great deals!

Group buys! Grow out contests and great grilled food!

But wait there’s more !!!:mermaid:

We also have some great raffle prizes!!

First prize we will have is this Red Sea package including the test kit, t-shirt and filter socks! :clap:

Red Sea makes quality products! I use this test kit myself and it’s one of the most relaible that I have found! I also love their easy to set up and great looking tanks!

They are also a great supporter of the club and our Tanks for Teachers program !

Thanks for the donation!

907F793A-08D3-485E-B0FA-7488B417B991.jpeg

• Like 4

Time to announce another raffle prize!! Keep posted because the bigger prizes will be towards the end!

Next up is some fish food and coral food from

Cobalt. You also get a 25 percent off coupon code.302B8B63-CD79-4B5F-BA05-57956E900A31.jpeg

Check out their products here :

https://www.cobaltaquatics.com/

I personally love their heaters particularly for the all in one tanks because of their sleek design they don’t stand out. It’s also nice that they are not made out of glass so they are not prone to breaking !!

• Like 1

Time to announce another raffle prize for the April meeting. The prizes will only get bigger and better! I will be posting the grand prize this coming week !! So stay tuned!!

Next is another gift pack from Red Sea! I have been really impressed with all of their products. In this pack you get a testing kit which I find easy to use and reliable.

Also carbon , no pox which I have heard works really well when other things fail. Some recommend using half the dose because it works so effectively! Thanks again Red Sea for all of your support!

7862BCE5-9215-4E30-88BE-E7A570F5D1CD.jpeg

• Like 1

Meeting is now in less than a week!! :yahoo:

I cannot wait to see all the group buy goodies and pick up all my good deals!!

The food is going to be great with Scott manning the grill! If you were at the NWfragfear he helped with the food!

We also have great raffle prizes ! Stay tuned tomorrow for the announcement of the grand prize ! 

Next up is two 50 dollar Cuttle Fish gift certificates that you can use at the meeting !!

You know there will be some awesome corals Jeff is bringing in!!

This is going to be the meeting of the year !!674D2915-5D95-40FC-B234-4FCB4AF51108.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

But wait there is more! If you missed what the grand prize was you can find tbat here !

Still lots of great prizes to win. Personally I’m pretty excited about the next prize. Thanks @marine depot for this awesome donation of reef rock!!  This is about 30 pounds and looks really great and is pest free! 

D37B8ADC-B691-4AA0-8F43-A9915C807FEE.jpeg464932A4-B76A-4729-8510-25E9FA58329A.jpeg

Happy to help and thanks for the shout-out! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Really appreciate the support and this is a great prize item for someone setting up a fresh tank - which we always have quite a few of.

Heck I was just going to set them in my sump of my frag tank to let them seed and save them for a future build. 

• Like 1

But wait there’s more !!!

Thanks to Avast Marine ! They are the king of the DIY and many of you including me use the porthole for great top down pictures and it secures your camera.

D0C71696-799E-4116-B127-3678DC7F03D7.jpeg

They also have the swabbie which is an automated slimmer cleaner that works great and keeps your slimmer running efficiently.

F5FFA971-28BA-46B2-B8EE-61AF5F6C8545.jpeg

We we have a 50 dollar gift certificate!!

6B52602C-D8ED-416E-92CB-D9C0AF56E4F4.jpeg

• Like 1