Received Renewal Notice for $0.01?

7 minutes ago, Knuckledragger said:

In an attempt to pay in full I went to the “Store” to purchase a membership but there is nothing showing in the store - meaning there is nothing to purchase. There is just a “Contact Us” link. I just want to get the Club their money!

Thanks for trying so hard! That seems to be an issue when people try to renew for some reason.

@Chief @TheClark can you see what the issue is. 

If you send directly to the club account paypal@pnwmas.org I can mark you as paid! Thanks for trying !

3 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Got it and sent a note to our admins!

Thanks for your support of the club.

(Sidenote: your forum name makes me laugh)

Hey Kim - while we are on this subject, I still had my autopay set up on my paypal account so it at least thinks it sent in a renewal payment.  Can you see it on your side?  It was set up for the single rate ($24) as I upgraded to family after the fact.  Just want to make sure since we clearly still have a few kinks

PS - I can see the membership options in the store FWIW.

16 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hey Kim - while we are on this subject, I still had my autopay set up on my paypal account so it at least thinks it sent in a renewal payment.  Can you see it on your side?  It was set up for the single rate ($24) as I upgraded to family after the fact.  Just want to make sure since we clearly still have a few kinks

PS - I can see the membership options in the store FWIW.

When were you set to renew and I will check?

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

Looks like it just charged the 24 dollars not the 30 family. 

That’s what I figured but at least you did get that. I was worried because of the other issues. Can send the balance separately and put a not on it. Thanks for checking Kim!

3 minutes ago, albertareef said:

That’s what I figured but at least you did get that. I was worried because of the other issues. Can send the balance separately and put a not on it. Thanks for checking Kim!

Sounds great!  I know Darcy was not sweating it if she didn’t have the PNWMAS banner under her name .😀