The unfortunate 93 cube breakdown.

Taylorhardy1

Realized I love too many of my corals. Decided to setup a frag tank to keep some of my favorite pieces. Updated list of things for sale currently. 
Corals-

Acros:
Ora tri color valida- mini colony-$30
500 dollar efflo- frags cut to request
Nuclear green tort- frags cut to request
Aussie blue tipped teal tenius-frag-$30

Montis:
Green, blue polyped cap-frag-$5
Green cap-frags-$5 or free with purchase
German blue digi-frag- $10
Misc. SPS:
Neon Green psammacora-large frag-$15

Lps:
80+ head Orange acan colony- $100
20+ head Orange crush acan mini colony-$50
15+head Rainbow acan mini colony-$75
La Lakers scroll-$30
Jf devils brew favia-30+eye mini colony-$60
Purple tipped hammer-10+ heads-$50

Softies:
Fiji yellow toadstool leather- $15
Mind blowing palys- free with purchase

Fish:
Blue damsel-free
18" snowflake eel-very peaceful and social-$30

Inverts:
Halloween urchin- $15

Everything is obo, just added prices to help get the ball rolling. Not super firm on prices, but I've spent alot of time collecting, and growing the nice, colorful corals I have, so please keep that in mind with your offers..

I'm located in Brooks, just a few minutes northeast of keizer.

IMG_20180226_173836.jpg

IMG_20180226_173937.jpgFB_IMG_1522269366516.thumb.jpg.6cec3abb8882fcae7d02c754803b6416.jpg

Edited by Taylorhardy1

37 minutes ago, Zoolander said:

Bummer dude. You'll be closer to the car scene, though. 

Exactly the plan. I've learned 99% of all of my customers are based out of Portland area which makes things really difficult when you have to ask them to bring their broken car an hour or so out of the way. Once I get settled into a new house, and shop, I have big plans for finally just doing my dream build the right way. 

35 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Sorry to see the tank come down Taylor but sounds like you have some bigger plans brewing.  Should be a bit easier if you are closer to PDX as well.  GLWS.

Definitely a bummer, but it will make saving for a big tank much much easier. As well as reducing enormous amounts of stress and potential losses during the move. Really excited for the what the future holds for me. Hopefully this time next year I'll have a very large ultra low maintenance system cycling and getting ready to be filled with a whole lot of really bright and rare Aussie corals.

Edited by Taylorhardy1
  • Like 1

I definitely plan on getting out more often once I get up there! If everything goes according to plan, I'll be cutting out enormous amounts of stress, and finally have some time to give to myself again. Funny thing is, I think once I no longer have to worry about this tank, I'll have much more time to make it to the meetings and just the ability to be more involved within the community. I plan on remaining involved on this forum, and within the community. Will definitely need lots of help and advice when it comes to getting the big tank up and going properly!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paratore said:

Where are you located right now? I see you are moving to Oregon City but what’s your current location :)
I’m interested in all the Nems

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Sorry bout that, updated post with my location. I am in Brooks, just a few minutes northeast of keizer

Updated the list with things I've decided to sell. Just can't bring myself to part with alot of things in my tank currently. I'll probably add more stock to the list as my move gets closer. Will add more photos when I get a chance to get some good ones.