CNC Zoa Growout Contest!!!

7 spots left! Who wants to join in on the fun?! The more people the more competition but the nicer the prizes will be! Convince your friends and neighbors to sign up. You don't have to make the meeting to join , you just need to make sure someone else picks up your frag for you. I am happy to hold a few for those of you on the fence and not sure you can pick up your frag.

1 hour ago, Flash21 said:

Could One buy in another spot? I have 3 Reef Tanks and would Buy in one more spot?! 

I don’t see a problem with that anyone have any objections? I thought about doing that too just to see if target feeding made a difference.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

I don’t see a problem with that anyone have any objections? I thought about doing that too just to see if target feeding made a difference.

I don't have any skin in the game but I do kind of think that might be interesting to add some additional variables.  On the other hand, I could see people wanting to make it a "take your best shot" approach as well.  Curious how people will fall on this one.

32 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I don't have any skin in the game but I do kind of think that might be interesting to add some additional variables.  On the other hand, I could see people wanting to make it a "take your best shot" approach as well.  Curious how people will fall on this one.

That is true it may give an advantage.