29g biocube, power heads, other misc clean out

jadams7

29g biocube with Red Sea stand, heater, and pump. Lid cut to fit ocean revive light (light not included). Will fit other leds as well, or you can take the lid off completely. $125 obo

Bag full of used filter socks and laundry bag. Some clean, most dirty. Mostly bigger size, though I’m sure there are a few smalls mixed in too. $5

egg crate. Free!

Air/water hose clamps. $2 ea.

jebao rw15 - I have 2 of these. $35 ea

jebao pp15 - one available. $40. Or all 3 for $100

AA5EDCA6-42F3-40B3-A6F0-057BD9097D27.jpeg

1EFB6831-B6CC-45D8-96F7-19BA3D804438.jpeg

2B5865C1-32E5-48BE-B203-26548A2AEE11.jpeg

image.jpg

40F03F46-FBAB-4140-B50A-40B0BD72D057.jpeg

Edited by jadams7

11 hours ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

Is the regime pump like 900 gph?  It's the 1260 right?  If so I take it.

Eheim I’m guessing with auto correct? Haha. No, it’s not the big eheim, it’s a real small one. And it’s pending a Monday pickup. Thanks for the interest though! 

10 hours ago, albertareef said:

I will take that LMI pump if you still have it. Coming to the meeting on the 15th?

Yep, still have it! I’ll be out of town that week for work, but I could have the wife set it out if you wanted to pick it up. Just let me know. Thanks!

6 hours ago, jadams7 said:

Yep, still have it! I’ll be out of town that week for work, but I could have the wife set it out if you wanted to pick it up. Just let me know. Thanks!

Thanks Jase - bummer the meeting doesn't work out for you.  Not sure when I can make it over to Vancouver... are you in a hurry to have it picked up?  If so, I can defer if someone else needs/wants it.  Don't want to slow you down if you need to clean out space! (I know how that goes).

Thanks Jase - bummer the meeting doesn't work out for you.  Not sure when I can make it over to Vancouver... are you in a hurry to have it picked up?  If so, I can defer if someone else needs/wants it.  Don't want to slow you down if you need to clean out space! (I know how that goes).
Hey Sean, I'll pick it for you when I pick up my stuff from Jase. I'll bring it to the meeting...

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's [emoji481]

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hey Sean, I'll pick it for you when I pick up my stuff from Jase. I'll bring it to the meeting...

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

That would be awesome Dodge - thanks man!  Jase - is paypal OK so I can get you your money before Dodge picks up his gear?

4 hours ago, albertareef said:

That would be awesome Dodge - thanks man!  Jase - is paypal OK so I can get you your money before Dodge picks up his gear?

Great! Glad that works out, thanks a ton Dodge! 

Paypal works fine, adams4@hotmail.com

feel free to text if ya have any concerns or questions....360-355-0676

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Chadm73 said:

Are the powerheads still available? If so, I'd take them. Will be up that way today, well close anyways. Thanks!!

Yep! Still have them. Shoot me a text and we can work on a time. 360-355-0676