April Meeting At Cuttle Fish and Coral!!

Emerald525

27 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

VW... Vance Wheeler?
(drops the mic and walks off)emoji39.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png

Dang I could have told you that one :laugh: Vance is a cool guy a friend down south deals with him all the time. Vance runs his place out of a garage........He has some nice stuff.

• Like 1

Ok everyone its 2 weeks away......................and well I am going to be running the grill and want to get a idea of what people would like...............so let me know as so far we are thinking burgers, sausage, dogs, veggie patties :unsure: if need be and can do chicken also.......let me know what you like as I am going to make it all the day before...........no frozen food at this meeting ;)

Hopefully Jeff has a good grill? Mine doesn't travel well...............

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, spectra said:

Ok everyone its 2 weeks away......................and well I am going to be running the grill and want to get a idea of what people would like...............so let me know as so far we are thinking burgers, sausage, dogs, veggie patties :unsure: if need be and can do chicken also.......let me know what you like as I am going to make it all the day before...........no frozen food at this meeting ;)

Hopefully Jeff has a good grill? Mine doesn't travel well...............

I put up a poll for you Scott! Thanks for being in charge of the food!

@CuttleFishandCoral counting on you to have a grill!

I put up a poll here :

• Thanks 1

Let me take this opportunity to say how amazing Kim is for coordinating all this. I can't imagine how much time has gone into organizing. We are certainly lucky to have a President who is so involved, experienced, capable, and generous. I don't think I've been involved in any organization that is so well run. She sets the tone with her leadership. She is incredibly busy in her life but you would never know it given all she does for us.

I also want to say a big Thank You to Jeff. He is so much more than a "sponsor" of the club. He is also a Board Member and does a huge amount of behind-the-scenes work. Among other things, he is responsible for many of the raffle item donations that keep this club going. He is always looking for opportunities to be involved and make the club successful. Having him on our leadership team has been an amazing asset.

This will be one heck of a meeting!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Let me take this opportunity to say how amazing Kim is for coordinating all this. I can't imagine how much time has gone into organizing. We are certainly lucky to have a President who is so involved, experienced, capable, and generous. I don't think I've been involved in any organization that is so well run. She sets the tone with her leadership. She is incredibly busy in her life but you would never know it given all she does for us.

I also want to say a big Thank You to Jeff. He is so much more than a "sponsor" of the club. He is also a Board Member and does a huge amount of behind-the-scenes work. Among other things, he is responsible for many of the raffle item donations that keep this club going. He is always looking for opportunities to be involved and make the club successful. Having him on our leadership team has been an amazing asset.

This will be one heck of a meeting!

Hear hear!  Well said (as per usual) Holly!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Spent the day down in la buying amazing stuff for the meeting. This is going to be crazy and something u don’t want to miss. Epic meeting!

C’mon Jeff - as if it weren’t going to be epic enough already!  Can’t wait to see what you found 👀

Hi, I will be at the meeting! I was wondering if someone has some spare easy frags to donate to Tank for Teachers (Beach Elementary). The tank is 20 gallons. Thanks in advance and great job organizing and hosting what seems to be an epic meeting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, grassi said:

Hi, I will be at the meeting! I was wondering if someone has some spare easy frags to donate to Tank for Teachers (Beach Elementary). The tank is 20 gallons. Thanks in advance and great job organizing and hosting what seems to be an epic meeting.

Your tank is looking pretty bare. I will look around and see what I have left. To donate. 

@spectra in case you missed this.

I'm sure I can bring a couple of things.

2 hours ago, grassi said:

ill bring some stuff

3 hours ago, grassi said:

Alex I have a green toad stool I can bring to donate and a green mushroom. 

Edited by lewisriverfisherman

4 hours ago, grassi said:

Hi Alex - depending on what you want, I am always having pieces of "easy" sps that I am trimming (or just knocking off) so if you want to try some things like birds nests, digi, caps you can have pieces of those.  I also have a mat of gold skirted blue centered zoas that could probably be cut if you are willing to give it a try.  Let me know.

Hi Alex - depending on what you want, I am always having pieces of "easy" sps that I am trimming (or just knocking off) so if you want to try some things like birds nests, digi, caps you can have pieces of those.  I also have a mat of gold skirted blue centered zoas that could probably be cut if you are willing to give it a try.  Let me know.
That would be great Sean! Do you mind bringing the lights too?

1 minute ago, grassi said:

That would be great Sean! Do you mind bringing the lights too?

I can certainly bring the light to the meeting.  If it's OK with you, it might work better to meet up at the house for the frags as I will probably cut stuff based on what and how much you want and don't have a lot of containers or water right now.  Does that sound OK?  Sorry about that... just been really busy and last meeting depleted my bag stock :teardrop:

I can certainly bring the light to the meeting.  If it's OK with you, it might work better to meet up at the house for the frags as I will probably cut stuff based on what and how much you want and don't have a lot of containers or water right now.  Does that sound OK?  Sorry about that... just been really busy and last meeting depleted my bag stock :teardrop:
Sounds perfect

18 minutes ago, grassi said:

Sounds perfect

Alex I have a 3 head frag of  a Duncan. Badxgillen gave it to me when I started back in the hobby so it has lots of good karma. I also have some zoas I can give you. And I’m sure we can cover some snails at the meeting if you need a clean up crew.

Alex I have a 3 head frag of  a Duncan. Badxgillen gave it to me when I started back in the hobby so it has lots of good karma. I also have some zoas I can give you. And I’m sure we can cover some snails at the meeting if you need a clean up crew.
Kim, that is fantastic! Thank you!

• Like 1