CNC Ultra Rock Flower Anemone Group Buy

Just now, mrk13p said:

If multiple nems, do we draw separate numbers or pick all of our nems at once? 

Excellent question Mark! I was originally going to have people draw separate numbers but due to the overwhelming popularity of this group buy and in the interest of time people will get to pick their nems all at once. Otherwise with 69 Rock Flower anemones we will be picking the entire meeting.One exception, I call the Ron rule is he will get 2 picks since he got 8 nems.  I already spoke to Ron and he is okay with this because he's a chill guy. :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Excellent question Mark! I was originally going to have people draw separate numbers but due to the overwhelming popularity of this group buy and in the interest of time people will get to pick their nems all at once. Otherwise with 69 Rock Flower anemones we will be picking the entire meeting.One exception, I call the Ron rule is he will get 2 picks since he got 8 nems.  I already spoke to Ron and he is okay with this because he's a chill guy. :) 

Sounds like a good compromise.  I couldn't remember who actually ended up with the most nems.  Sounds like Ron has a plan!

• Like 3

New to all this forum stuff. Plan to attend event is there a way to get into flower purchasing event since I plan on attending first pnwmas. I like the donation factor as well saw tanks teachers last year at frag swap in boys/girls club.  Do they take used tanks an items?

5 hours ago, John said:

New to all this forum stuff. Plan to attend event is there a way to get into flower purchasing event since I plan on attending first pnwmas. I like the donation factor as well saw tanks teachers last year at frag swap in boys/girls club.  Do they take used tanks an items?

Welcome to the forum. The group buy for this is closed but there will be about 30 left  at the meeting for the same price after the members of the group buy do their picks.  There are also 2 for auction available that go to Tanks for Teachers.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2018 at 5:51 AM, Emerald525 said:

Welcome to the forum. The group buy for this is closed but there will be about 30 left  at the meeting for the same price after the members of the group buy do their picks.  There are also 2 for auction available that go to Tanks for Teachers.

Wow, this is very nice of you! What time should your group be finished choosing? I would love to come by and pick one up. 

1 hour ago, Alephnull said:

Wow, this is very nice of you! What time should your group be finished choosing? I would love to come by and pick one up. 

People are going to start picking at 330pm and they have 30 seconds per rock flower to pick so probably sometime after 4 pm. 

5 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Work trip got canceled so the meeting is back on! Looking forward to these rock flowers and takin home some raffle items ;)

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Awesome ! Between you and @kknight I don’t stand a chance at the raffles.. just leave the box of rocks for me okay 😉

Oh and those of you in the final 5 to pick I have freebies for you !! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1