CNC Ultra Rock Flower Anemone Group Buy

1 minute ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Everybody who ordered these is in for a real treat. Everyone has been hand selected and are amazing. Some will easily retail for $150 at other stores. 

Hope everyone is as excited as I am. 

I was already excited..now I wish I'd ordered more! 

On 4/1/2018 at 7:59 AM, Emerald525 said:

If Jeff says it’s okay I suppose we can add you on! 😀How many do you want ?

On 4/1/2018 at 9:29 AM, Emerald525 said:

Added to the list ! Looking forward to meeting you at the meeting! There is also a zoa growout contest that we are doing and an invert group buy if you are interested. 

12 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Everybody who ordered these is in for a real treat. Everyone has been hand selected and are amazing. Some will easily retail for $150 at other stores. 

Hope everyone is as excited as I am. 

Ohhh that’s awesome! I was excited but now even more !!  I will be drawing soon to see who gets to go first so keep posted !

50 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Ohhh that’s awesome! I was excited but now even more !!  I will be drawing soon to see who gets to go first so keep posted !

I wonder if we will need to set a timer for people to decide... lots of nems to choose from and if people are anything like me, we might be there all day :)

• Like 1

Just now, albertareef said:

I wonder if we will need to set a timer for people to decide... lots of nems to choose from and if people are anything like me, we might be there all day :)

That is an excellent idea what do you think As a limit? 30 seconds per nem ? At that rate it’s still going to take over 30 minutes ? 

1 minute ago, Emerald525 said:

That is an excellent idea what do you think As a limit? 30 seconds per nem ? At that rate it’s still going to take over 30 minutes ? 

Seems like that could work - especially if people have a chance to check them out ahead of time and at least narrow down their preferences.  Probably will move quicker as the pool shrinks.  

• Like 1

Just now, albertareef said:

Seems like that could work - especially if people have a chance to check them out ahead of time and at least narrow down their preferences.  Probably will move quicker as the pool shrinks.  

Okay sounds like a plan!! Great idea !