Jump to content
Emerald525

CNC Ultra Rock Flower Anemone Group Buy

Recommended Posts

You can put me down for 4. (For the moment. Tempted to get more)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Sharklover said:

You can put me down for 4. (For the moment. Tempted to get more)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I have you down! 😀

2 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Hey Kim, @Emerald525 what is the count at now?  Pretty crazy popular!

I believe that makes the count 38 !!:highfive:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please put me down for 3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

Please put me down for 3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got it! And that puts us over the 40 anemone mark!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

You got it! And that puts us over the 40 anemone mark!

Wow!  hope the supplier is well stocked!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Wow!  hope the supplier is well stocked!

Well considering Jeff said he could get a thousand I think there is plenty and these are the hand picked gems! I want to get in on this myself !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which forum user is Ryan Jensen. I received payment but don’t know who you are on here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

Which forum user is Ryan Jensen. I received payment but don’t know who you are on here.

It’s Krux. The first Ryan...past presidente lol

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, R-3 said:

It’s Krux. The first Ryan...past presidente lol

Wow ! Way before my time. Thanks Ryan the third !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I'm down for 2, please!
Thank you...

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coronas at Holly's emoji481.png
 

You got it Dodge!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Jeremevans said:

Payment sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was debating but  I’m jumping in on this too!I’m gonna get 2 and payment sent. 

CD130D36-C0F2-463E-8170-5E8A29EDA616.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, eclipse522 said:

I would like to get in on this. Put me down for two.

Long time no see! You got it! Will be good to see you at a meeting again !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 3/25/2018 at 6:58 AM, Emerald525 said:

Wow ! Way before my time. Thanks Ryan the third !

Yep that was me, membership transaction not anemone related.

 

We had a confusing number of Ryans back then, thus the R-1, R-2, and R-3.

 

Tank won't be ready in time for this one.

Edited by Krux
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Krux said:

Yep that was me, membership transaction not anemone related.

 

We had a confusing number of Ryans back then, thus the R-1, R-2, and R-3.

 

Tank won't be ready in time for this one.

Oh okay I will take you off the list ! 😀 Thanks for paying your membership !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Emerald525 said:

Oh okay I will take you off the list ! 😀 Thanks for paying your membership !

I might buy one and hope, if the tank isn't ready I will just TFT it.

 

Will determine before next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Krux said:

I might buy one and hope, if the tank isn't ready I will just TFT it.

 

Will determine before next week.

Tank may very well be ok! Rock flowers are pretty hardy! I took down my tank and forgot about the one I had and had it sitting in the dark for 2 months with a heater and a powerhead and it survived!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Tank may very well be ok! Rock flowers are pretty hardy! I took down my tank and forgot about the one I had and had it sitting in the dark for 2 months with a heater and a powerhead and it survived!

Not recommend for those of you following along at home :shock:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Not recommend for those of you following along at home :shock:

Yes don’t try this at home kids!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay okay, I will snag two of these guys if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×