Acrylic help

34 minutes ago, Jack-the-reefer said:

I'm sure this has come up before, but is there anyone here who does acrylic work? I'm looking for a couple of very simple overflow boxes. 

Let me know. 

Thanks

There are a few regulars on here that might be worth talking to.

Charles has done nice work for a lot of folk @wanareef  and Brian @pdxmonkeyboy builds his own tanks, overflows, etc. so that should give you a start.

Simple is ones without teeth.  I don't have a CNC machine.   But yeah, I have been known to crank some stuff out but in all honesty, its going to be a "I will build it while you watch me" kind of thing from here on out.  I built a sump for a member.. had him verify measurements twice.... and then I get " Hey, its not the right size" (and no payment to date). 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Simple is ones without teeth.  I don't have a CNC machine.   But yeah, I have been known to crank some stuff out but in all honesty, its going to be a "I will build it while you watch me" kind of thing from here on out.  I built a sump for a member.. had him verify measurements twice.... and then I get " Hey, its not the right size" (and no payment to date). 

I have a CNC If someone really wants teeth. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I have a CNC If someone really wants teeth. 

Good to know!  I will remember to add you to my list of contacts whenever this fab questions come up... unless you would rather not.  I usually try to let people know what local resources are out there since we have a lot of talented people on the forum.

2 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Good to know!  I will remember to add you to my list of contacts whenever this fab questions come up... unless you would rather not.  I usually try to let people know what local resources are out there since we have a lot of talented people on the forum.

Put my name down, I'm always happy to help out!  I have a HAAS upright mill and a CNC Router, I can make just about anything.

• Like 2