Frag Swap for March Meeting???

R-3

Is there a Frag Swap thread for the March meeting? I got a couple things up for sale or trade possibly. A jawbreaker shroom, a bounce and some interstellars. If I missed it somewhere feel free to delete

2 hours ago, Jack-the-reefer said:

Does anyone have some xenia, gsp, and leather coral they wouldn't mind bringing frags or?

Jack I may have some Xenia . I put it in my sump as it was starting to spread all over the frag tank. It’s really nice. If it’s still down there I will bring it for you.

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

I have some unmounted frags of "easy" SPS if anyone wants them.  Recently trimmed some birdsnests, german blue digi, purple rim green cap, orange cap and have pieces sitting on the sand bed so let me know if you want me to bring any of them.

Hey Sean  I will take a chunk of your purple rim green cap  and a chunk of your orange cap please and thank you.😉

7 hours ago, albertareef said:

I have some unmounted frags of "easy" SPS if anyone wants them.  Recently trimmed some birdsnests, german blue digi, purple rim green cap, orange cap and have pieces sitting on the sand bed so let me know if you want me to bring any of them.

Would love a piece of orange cap, and german blue digi. However not picky, I've got an "Ill take anything policy" with the new display tank soon to be cycled. 

2 hours ago, spectra said:

Ok so I have a few things that need a haircut........................blue polyp cap, green slimmer, undata and forest fire...........also branching gsp if anyone wants some.........I like zoas or ?

IMG_4692.jpg

IMG_4693.jpg

IMG_4694.jpg

IMG_4695.jpg

So does this mean you are coming Scott?  I think Holly may have a private stash of beer for you (shhh - don’t let her know I told you). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alright, I am just going to make a bulk post, I'm looking for anything I can get my hands on that's free/ cheap. I just set up my first Reef Display tank so I'm looking for Easy corals, LSP, SPS, softies, it doesn't matter. Don't have any corals to trade, so I figure I'll bring some yummy treats. :) Also planning on bringing some petty cash for a few purchased frags. 

17 minutes ago, albertareef said:

So does this mean you are coming Scott?  I think Holly may have a private stash of beer for you (shhh - don’t let her know I told you). 

Yes I am coming..............I need to grab the lights for the tanks for teachers tank.

Oh also was told I need to show up :laugh: wondering what would happen if I didn't :popcorn:

• Like 2