ISO Cheap Easy Corals! Xenia, Mushrooms, GSP, Toadstools

TaylorW

So I'm still helping my nephew set up his tank, it's coming along but still looking for coral! Looking for Xenia, Mushrooms, Toadstools or Toadstool frags, leathers, devils hand, palys, zoa's, green star polyps, clove polyps, ANYTHING!! Free would be nice but I can pay as well! Also looking for cheaper live rock, like $1 or $1.50 pound, dry live rock is great too. Need around 20-40 pounds. Also looking for some things for myself 😁 I need live rock as well, Open Brain corals, Bubble corals, rock Flower anemones, maxi mini carpet anemones, large Toadstools, green bubble tip anemone, all colors bubble tip anemones

Ive got several green toadstools that range from 3 to 4.5" across you can have for free. Eating up my frag space. Also have a bunch of 2-3 head kryptonite trumpets you can have if you like. Can also pull you off a piece of a nice branching GSP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Willapa said:

Ive got several green toadstools that range from 3 to 4.5" across you can have for free. Eating up my frag space. Also have a bunch of 2-3 head kryptonite trumpets you can have if you like. Can also pull you off a piece of a nice branching GSP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Pm'd

16 minutes ago, nrc said:

I have a 1lb~ rock (4" diameter) that is covered in dozens of Green Palys - you're welcome to it.  I'm in NE portland and will be around most of the weekend.

Shoot me a PM if you want to try and meet up.

Nate

Absolutely I'll pm you