Gotta love kids

Tyler E

So this evening my daughter decided to play with my cleaner shrimp and dosed the tank with a cup of medium pulp orange juice its a 50 gal mixed reef no sps got pretty cloudy so i turned off skimmer threw a clean canister on it and running some carbon, i know you can dose vitamin c but is this going to have any effects on the system?

Ps.. Torches and frogspawn do not like orange juice lol

• Confused 1

Hey guys well after a late night water change and watching my ph like a crack head everything turned out fine fish are out coral are out everyones happy, i dont like sticking my hand in let alone orange juice lol...no real big change from the sugar manny maybe some insomnia lol

Side note... No 3 year olds were harmed in this process haha

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Tyler E said:

Hey guys well after a late night water change and watching my ph like a crack head everything turned out fine fish are out coral are out everyones happy, i dont like sticking my hand in let alone orange juice lol...no real big change from the sugar manny maybe some insomnia lol

Side note... No 3 year olds were harmed in this process haha

That's good to hear. To be honest I have had my ph fluctuate all over the place when I'm dosing alk and have never had any issues despite the apex controller freaking out!