• Similar Content

• By milesmiles902
      Hello everyone,
      I'm doing a poll to see how many people want a frag tank at "NW Frag Festival Is Coming - October 14th"
      Be aware, this would be at your own risk for items that are stolen, left behind, acquire reef pests etc...
      Poll closes in two weeks.
    • By TaylorW
      I'm looking for someone local (forest grove, Gaston, Hillsboro, Cornelius, beaverton or tigard) that has a used (but working) hang on the back filter that would work for a ~20 Gallon tank, just a cheaper hob is fine, also looking for a spare 100 or 150 watt Aquarium heater. Would be great if I could find both together but not a deal breaker if they're not. Also on the lookout for a hanging kit for an LED fixture! Will buy $ or trade for coral? Thanks! 
    • By TaylorW
      I have a hob fuge for trade, it's measurements are 20"16"4". It's in good shape and the pump works perfectly. I have no use for it and it's taking up space. I'll even throw in some free chaeto or other macro algae I have! I'll accept lots of things for trade, especially coral, also need another powerhead (approx 450 gph or so) and also looking for a Banghaii Cardinal fish, also a Green Mandarin fish so just let me know what you have to trade! I'm located in the forest grove area so I'm hoping to find someone in the Washington county area as well.
    • By Sasquatch
      These Hitchhikers can be nice color for the tank, or ones with a lot of free rocks to fill.
      They are green with pink tips and I've had ones grow kinda big. 2.5" Easy to remove or squish if bothering corals.

I'm hoping to trade for other Hitchhikers.
      Got any stomatellas? Tiny snails? Brittle stars? Or cloves? Even some Zoas would be awesome.

But I've got two if you want both or just one will split.