Nuvo all in one 20 for sale

LadySaber

Sadly due to financial difficulties and possibility of a forced move, Im forced to sale my Nuvo all in one 20. It running now with livestock and a few coral. Im asking $350.00 OBO for everything just bring buckets and a little help to move it. Has a 2 sps  and a few lps. Along with a skunk shrimp, a pair of clowns,one blue damsel, fighting conch, a few small hermits and snails.  Comes with light, stand, everything you see has to go. I have grown some nice coral in it, ask others that have gotten stuff from me. I take very good care of my stuff. :) This tank has been setup for 3 years and still going. I have a sump too that was planing on repairing and adding to it. Comes with a Arctic-T247 light, all test kits, Auqa Gadget Spin Stream, mini max reactor, Jebao  Wave Maker, brs alk and cal. just ran out of mag. what salt I have left and what ever else I can find. 

IMG_20180307_155225.jpg

IMG_20180307_155232.jpg

IMG_20180307_155241.jpg

IMG_20180307_155252.jpg

IMG_20180307_155305.jpg

IMG_20180307_155327.jpg

Edited by LadySaber

6 minutes ago, LadySaber said:

Thanks I really am heartbroken to do it, but it must go... Well Kim your like 4 months to late on the 10 I had. Sure you dont want your 20 back LOLOL

Lol I kinda do as it was what got me back in the hobby but it won’t fit where I would like to put it!

7 minutes ago, LadySaber said:

Thanks I really am heartbroken to do it, but it must go... Well Kim your like 4 months to late on the 10 I had. Sure you dont want your 20 back LOLOL

Wait... was this the one that was in Kim's basement room?  Funny how things can move around in this hobby.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, albertareef said:

Wait... was this the one that was in Kim's basement room?  Funny how things can move around in this hobby.

No I bought this and then said wait I’m not ready and sold it before I changed my mind and then bought another one!😀

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, LadySaber said:

It's a mixed yay... I just keep telling myself that it was just the stepping stone for a bigger and better setup down the road.

I get it! I was sad the second I sold it to you ! And it is fun starting from scratch and getting a new tank! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...