March Picture of the Month - Angelfish

milesmiles902

Here are the rules:

• One photo entry per person
• Pic has to be taken by YOU
• Must be in by the posted deadline
• Must follow subject guidelines for the month

Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   

This months subject:

Angelfish. Large or small. Let's see 'em!

Deadline:

April 1st

Hey Bill [mention=14201]Bicyclebill[/mention] we need a pic of that beautiful blue face!  (Even if it did turn out to be a coral bandit)

Sorry, that beautiful picture was from Cherany. Might have to get Brad to snap a new one from his tank.
On another note, Holly put an angel in her display?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Bicyclebill said:

Sorry, that beautiful picture was from Cherany. Might have to get Brad to snap a new one from his tank.
On another note, Holly put an angel in her display?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was from my fish-only upstairs.  I would never put an angel in a reef tank.  Who would be silly enough to do that?!?  :joking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Also, [mention=12985]danlu_gt[/mention], aren't all those corals food for them fishies?
So far the angels don't really bother sps. The Emperor nipped on my clam so I moved the clam to my connected back tank. I don't keep Zoas and only softie I have are mushrooms.

When I got the emperor, I was surprised that it started eating flakes out of fingers on day 2. Regal took over a week before eating flakes from my finger.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

43 minutes ago, danlu_gt said:

So far the angels don't really bother sps. The Emperor nipped on my clam so I moved the clam to my connected back tank. I don't keep Zoas and only softie I have are mushrooms.

When I got the emperor, I was surprised that it started eating flakes out of fingers on day 2. Regal took over a week before eating flakes from my finger.

@danlu_gt, they don't go after your Gonioporas? It seems that those tasty fleshy polyps would be a prime target for them.

[mention=12985]danlu_gt[/mention], they don't go after your Gonioporas? It seems that those tasty fleshy polyps would be a prime target for them.
They don't bother gonioporas or the hammers when in frag tank either.

• 2 weeks later...