stylaster

Free Birdsnest

I pulled out my Tubbs neon green with purple polyp birdsnest.  Came in at 32" x 11" and a whopping 8 lbs.  I have broken it down into several sized chunks.  You can have any size you want just let me know if you want some.  Can either meet me at my house or i can bring some to next club meeting.  Thanks guys!

tubbsbird.jpg

• Like 4

When your coral grows like a weed, you know you have arrived :)

Nice work and thanks for the generous offer Roy!

• Like 2

Save me a piece for the meeting Roy, you probably don't want any but I have a very similar kind of ponope nest in one of my tanks.

Is it the dense yellow/purple ponape? I had a large colony of it before my crash and it was one of my favorites. One of the better birdsnests IMO. 

Wow, that's a lot of birds nest! I am looking for corals for my new DP and would greatly appreciate if you set a healthy peace aside and bring to the next club meeting. I don't have anything to offer in return but myself, my wallet and my tank will greatly appreciate it! :) 

Good seeing you Roy.  Love the pro corals superman and the pink ricordia too!

Love to get a small piece of the birds nest.  I will be a Hollys for the meeting.Love to get a small piece of the birds nest.  I will be a Hollys for the meeting.

As always i leave Roy's house with a lot more than I walked it the door with!!  Got me a frag of a nice mille, strawberry shortcake, pink lemonade, a nice colony of I think its a german blue digi and of course a nice size colony of Roy's giant birds nest (my colony is giant for my tank lol)  Thanks again Roy you are a great guy and I am fortunate enough to live very close to you!!!  I got him saving me a frag of that superman when its ready Wink Wink!

still got plenty left, thank you to the members who came up and got some!

• Like 1

Jeesh Roy! Maybe you should take that and repopulate a portion of the reef!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’ll take some too if you’re bringing some to the next meeting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That is freaking awesome Roy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk