Free blue polyp montipora chunks

Taylorhardy1

I've got 10 various sized chunks of some sort of blue polyped monti cap I was given the other day, had to break it down to get a piece where I wanted future growth. Pieces are coloring up alot, but they were exposed to air for an unknown amount of time recently so they're still pretty bleached. A bit of a teal color is quickly returning to the tissue, and shows awesomely bright blue polyps. Not sure exactly what colors they're gonna end up being, or what the pieces chances of survival are, but they're free. 1"x1" frags up to 2"x5" chunks. I'm located near keizer/salem area in Brooks. 

41 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I will take a chunck will you be around tomorrow?  I have to go to Ron's to pick up a rodi.

I'll be going skiing in the morning probably, but I'll be home early-mid afternoon.

25 minutes ago, Sharklover said:

I would love a chuck too. I’ll have to figure out when I can get down there this week. Unless you are coming through PDX

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I head that direction I'll definitely shoot you a message! Otherwise just shoot me a message and we can figure something out! 

56 minutes ago, albertareef said:

This is one of my favorite caps - very generous of you Taylor!

It's an awesome piece for sure! It very quickly replaced my Idaho grape cap. There's been so many awesome people on this forum that have helped me out with numerous different things, from equipment to livestock. I'm just trying to pay that courtesy forward wherever and whenever I can! 

• Like 1