Sign in to follow this  
Oregonic

Any gamers on here playing PUBG

Saw this video today and about died laughing. Very relevant to anyone playing PUBG. 

• Haha 1

Gotta check that out!  My only fun time game these days is Clash Royale.  Figure it is good for the brain, like solitaire :)

• Haha 1

I LOVE CLASH ROYALE! I am into Fortnite atm, don't have a console. Look up "The Goblin Gang" in game. I'm the GM of this hella awesome clan in clash :) 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BabelFish said:

I LOVE CLASH ROYALE! I am into Fortnite atm, don't have a console. Look up "The Goblin Gang" in game. I'm the GM of this hella awesome clan in clash :) 

Awesome!  We are the HogRiderz.  I just hit arena 1.  Will try to look you guys up.

37 minutes ago, TheClark said:

Awesome!  We are the HogRiderz.  I just hit arena 1.  Will try to look you guys up.

Oops, league 1, not arena 1 hehehe

One of my friends was just telling me to check out PUBG lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put waaaaay too many hours into the alpha/beta, finally managed to quit right after 1.0.  I love this game.  I also hate this game.  A lot.  This video missed the 4x1000m uzi headshots on you and your entire team that were in a car moving 100km/h all in less than a second.  The rampant cheating really took the steam out of it for me.  And the constant crashing.  And the hilarious terrain collisions while driving.  At least they finally fixed a lot of the UI issues with release.  

I'm a dork.  :enthralled::applause:

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

I put waaaaay too many hours into the alpha/beta, finally managed to quit right after 1.0.  I love this game.  I also hate this game.  A lot.  This video missed the 4x1000m uzi headshots on you and your entire team that were in a car moving 100km/h all in less than a second.  The rampant cheating really took the steam out of it for me.  And the constant crashing.  And the hilarious terrain collisions while driving.  At least they finally fixed a lot of the UI issues with release.  

I'm a dork.  :enthralled::applause:

I play on xbox not pc so theres not much cheating going on. It is definitely full of bugs though, some make for good laughs others are frustrating. They have been doing a great job with constant updates and patches for xbox. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Vance164 said:

I have been playing pubg religiously on xbox

We have been playing duos and squads almost every night from about 730 till 11 or 12. If you ever want to join our party feel free. My gamertag is OREGONIC.