1 minute ago, Flash21 said:

Release the new EXT tanks! I’ve been patiently waiting!!!!!

The new stuff from Innovative Marine is slowly making its way onto the site now.

https://www.marinedepot.com/SnappGrid_Interlocking_EggCrate_AUQA_Gadget_Innovative_Marine_Frag_Racks_and_Frag_Plugs-Innovative_Marine-0I10658-FIMTCM-vi.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/SnappGrid_Interlocking_EggCrate_Stackable_Risers_(16_Pack)_AUQA_Gadget_Innovative_Marine_Frag_Racks_and_Frag_Plugs-Innovative_Marine-0I10659-FIMTCM-vi.html

We intended to put them up yesterday but we had some issues with our item updater tool ... so they should all be up within a matter of hours now.

We aren't accepting pre-orders quite yet since we don't know how many we've been allocated. Once we do, we'll flip the switch to make them orderable. We ordered a ton since we know the EXT tanks are going to be a hot commodity. 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, marine depot said:

The new stuff from Innovative Marine is slowly making its way onto the site now.

https://www.marinedepot.com/SnappGrid_Interlocking_EggCrate_AUQA_Gadget_Innovative_Marine_Frag_Racks_and_Frag_Plugs-Innovative_Marine-0I10658-FIMTCM-vi.html

https://www.marinedepot.com/SnappGrid_Interlocking_EggCrate_Stackable_Risers_(16_Pack)_AUQA_Gadget_Innovative_Marine_Frag_Racks_and_Frag_Plugs-Innovative_Marine-0I10659-FIMTCM-vi.html

We intended to put them up yesterday but we had some issues with our item updater tool ... so they should all be up within a matter of hours now.

We aren't accepting pre-orders quite yet since we don't know how many we've been allocated. Once we do, we'll flip the switch to make them orderable. We ordered a ton since we know the EXT tanks are going to be a hot commodity. 

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks Jeff! I’m waiting for the 50 to come up so I can order it!  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, albertareef said:

Just a quick note Jeff to thank you for actually checking and responding to the posts on your forum.  It is definitely a bonus to have engaged and responsive sponsors so wanted to make sure you got a shout out for that.

Thank you for your kind words! This ages me a bit, but I've been working in e-commerce since 2002. Forums/message boards have always been an important tool for communicating with the people who are most passionate about whatever it was I was marketing at the time ... computer parts/electronics, vitamins/supplements, and now aquarium products (I've been with MD for 10 years now and have had an absolute blast working here). So believe me when I say we are always listening and lurking. LOL Unless it's the weekend, you can generally expect a reply same-day from us or at the very least within 24 hours if it's a more complex issue that requires some research. In any case, it is a real honor to be a sponsor here and we look forward to many more interactions with PNWMAS members in the future.

Have an awesome Friday,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1