WTB- Red Sea Reefer 250 or 350

Zotalpha

I don’t know that I have ever seen a cad light tank in person. Red Sea has always kinda been my goal.

That being said I pick up a 350 from upscales tomorrow... build thread to come, I want to do this one right. Gonna need some advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Zotalpha said:

I don’t know that I have ever seen a cad light tank in person. Red Sea has always kinda been my goal.

That being said I pick up a 350 from upscales tomorrow... build thread to come, I want to do this one right. Gonna need some advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red seas are awesome ! I think you’re going to like the little extra room the 350 provides. Congrats !

As someone who has made that distinct choice between CAD and Red Sea, get the Red Sea.  I know and have spoken at length with two different CAD owners who have buyers regret with that decision.  There's of course pro's and con's but the quality of the Red Sea is hard to match, let alone beat.  

@Zotalpha Enjoy the 350!  They really are a pleasure to set up and run.  

• Like 1

Yeah, Rumor on this forum has it that Red Sea Aquariums are constructed from only the finest No Iron Glass Available manufactured by Corning Inc. under a top secret project only known as Guerilla Glass X. Mixed Sand harvested in small quantities from the Robinsons own Private Island, and precious Limestone mined from the core of Mt Kilimanjaro using delicately elusive fracking procedure known by only the oldest Sage of Gandor.  The true marvel of a red Sea tank though comes via the luxurious Weir exquisitely hand crafted by none other than Venice's own Barbini family whose legacy dates back to the XVI century. Primarily known for their mastery in Murano Glass, they make an exception for only Red Sea in providing master crafted acrylics sourcing only the finest Methyl methacrylate. This Acrylic's dye is mixed with fresh waters of Puerto Williams, southern Chile only the purest source known on earth. Combined with the same tannins used in Frances infamous Cabernet Sauvignon, This masterpiece weir is of only the truest black known to Man! Piecing it all together Red Sea spares no expense with exclusive manufacturing agreements with The Dow Chemical co. bringing us a new level of Silicone Sealants comprised of Limited Edition organic polymers that were said to have been used to construct the Hoover Dam!

Though the most intriguing miracle of the Red Sea Aquarium is the clarity, when viewing a Red Sea next to any other Aquarium, you will immediately notice how competing Aquariums will appear to be constructed of Frosted, yellow tinted glass with almost no visibility of livestock, while the Red Sea Will appear as if the Water is floating Mid Air! Clearly (No Pun Intended) Red Sea is the Only Choice out there for someone who wants any measurable amount of Success in this Hobby!

I would also suggest if you have any such intention of illuminating this God Sent Aquarium, you use only the most brilliant source of light constructed by man, known for being the only light available to a mere mortal capable of growing corals! Just stop by Nano-Reef.Com and ask them about the NanoBox! ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Exodus said:

Yeah, Rumor on this forum has it that Red Sea Aquariums are constructed from only the finest No Iron Glass Available manufactured by Corning Inc. under a top secret project only known as Guerilla Glass X. Mixed Sand harvested in small quantities from the Robinsons own Private Island, and precious Limestone mined from the core of Mt Kilimanjaro using delicately elusive fracking procedure known by only the oldest Sage of Gandor.  The true marvel of a red Sea tank though comes via the luxurious Weir exquisitely hand crafted by none other than Venice's own Barbini family whose legacy dates back to the XVI century. Primarily known for their mastery in Murano Glass, they make an exception for only Red Sea in providing master crafted acrylics sourcing only the finest Methyl methacrylate. This Acrylic's dye is mixed with fresh waters of Puerto Williams, southern Chile only the purest source known on earth. Combined with the same tannins used in Frances infamous Cabernet Sauvignon, This masterpiece weir is of only the truest black known to Man! Piecing it all together Red Sea spares no expense with exclusive manufacturing agreements with The Dow Chemical co. bringing us a new level of Silicone Sealants comprised of Limited Edition organic polymers that were said to have been used to construct the Hoover Dam!

Though the most intriguing miracle of the Red Sea Aquarium is the clarity, when viewing a Red Sea next to any other Aquarium, you will immediately notice how competing Aquariums will appear to be constructed of Frosted, yellow tinted glass with almost no visibility of livestock, while the Red Sea Will appear as if the Water is floating Mid Air! Clearly (No Pun Intended) Red Sea is the Only Choice out there for someone who wants any measurable amount of Success in this Hobby!

I would also suggest if you have any such intention of illuminating this God Sent Aquarium, you use only the most brilliant source of light constructed by man, known for being the only light available to a mere mortal capable of growing corals! Just stop by Nano-Reef.Com and ask them about the NanoBox! ;)

As a Red Sea owner, I can verify that all of this is factually, objectively correct.  Good write up on why you should go Red Sea!  :enthralled::highfive::peace::YayWave:

edit: red sea.

Edited by youcallmenny
  • Haha 2

I would also suggest if you have any such intention of illuminating this God Sent Aquarium, you use only the most brilliant source of light constructed by man, known for being the only light available to a mere mortal capable of growing corals! Just stop by Nano-Reef.Com and ask them about the NanoBox! [emoji6]

You got too much time on your hands, my friend 🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2