Looking for advice on RVs Who has them?

Emerald525

Backing up is not bad once to do it a few times. Also I would advise on getting a wireless camera that you can put on the back of the trailer and have the screen in the truck.. and also get out and look at the site before backing in. Don’t forget to look up!!! Tree limbs are very hard on paint jobs!!
I still say we need to have a reef camp event!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Huntero1975 said:

Backing up is not bad once to do it a few times. Also I would advise on getting a wireless camera that you can put on the back of the trailer and have the screen in the truck.. and also get out and look at the site before backing in. Don’t forget to look up!!! Tree limbs are very hard on paint jobs!!
I still say we need to have a reef camp event!!

Yes a back up camera is our next purchase and I agree a reef camp event would be awesome !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thought I would share some pictures of our third trip! We are loving the Minnie Winnie!

We were in La Pine and it was easy to spot out RV in the sea of white! We are getting faster with hitching it up.

C087B2D7-D0CC-4BBE-9199-F83DE0D020AA.jpeg5DAA9F02-E760-4BDB-AE61-C0C3F7C369F4.jpeg

Our next purchase will be a kayak rack but Sirena did a good job strapping them down.

41ADC9FA-3DA8-415C-B57E-DF8E2C6C8239.jpeg

The Colorado Diesel pulls it without any problem! We went kayaking at Sparks lake and even saw an eagle. 

726BDA11-194D-4D02-89B5-DDD0160A2397.jpeg2ED38D75-0D44-497D-B440-6D42E4DECC1C.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Looks awesome Kim and Sirena!  The view from the lake is beautiful. 

It was a nice lake! No motorized boats and the water was deceptively shallow!

4 minutes ago, Huntero1975 said:

Looks like a great time was had!! Glad to hear the trailer life is treating you all well!! It’s sure a lot of fun and great way to make memory’s!!

It is and for the most part RV people are super friendly and helpful! It was awesome! We even found a Blockbuster video in Bend and were able to rent a movie!😀

• Like 2