Sign in to follow this  
ReefSlave

Anemone

Hey guys new member here thank you for anyone who take the time to chat with me.

So been in the hobby about 3 years

My current tank is 4 months old 10 gallon no skimmer hob with matrix and cheato power head and a Kessil led

20e39700d658fc22c87d5cf04c5ed29a.jpg44e3b65a1151038ef0d2ca2250148d4b.jpgb840a21dac5da304b60452d2a604c2ff.jpg

Welcome to the forum!  Great start to your tank, it will be nice when it's full of coral!  There are lots of helpful peeps here that' for sure.

Brandon 

Edited by lewisriverfisherman

Welcome to the forum!  Great start to your tank, it will be nice when it's full of coral!  There are lots of helpful peeps here that' for sure.
Brandon 
Thanks! Yes I can't wait to get known around here and have in depth discussions about husbandtry to out tank corals tips and tricks times savers best practices ect.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome!  Looks like things are doing well. Definitely lots of knowledgeable and helpful people on here who would be happy to answer questions and give advice. If you happen to be able to make a meeting that is a great way to get to know some of the regulars and chat about the hobby.

• Like 1