March meeting at Holly's!

Gil&Fin

SAVE THE DATE!

The March meeting will be held at my house on Sunday, March 18, 2018 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.  PM me for the address, or look on the PNWMAS Facebook page.

There will be food, festivities, and fun!  Badxgillen will be presenting Pests and Hitchhikers.  Don't miss it!

• Like 15

Holly's place is always a good time! Those who haven't been, she has an AMAZING fish room! There will also be some good raffles.
I concur! Holly has an amazing fish room, very clean and neato looking! Also, serves adult beverages, too[emoji41]!
Looking forward to hear the presentation from@badxgillen, as well!

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! [emoji481]

• Like 2

Crap just logged in and saw this....................Better stock up on the beer :shock: 

I will have to make this one................was a great meeting last year.

Start the frag thread I need to get rid of stuff :popcorn:

Edited by spectra
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, spectra said:

Crap just logged in and saw this....................Better stock up on the beer :shock: 

I will have to make this one................was a great meeting last year.

Start the frag thread I need to get rid of stuff :popcorn:

Would be good to see you - we've missed you at the last couple of meetings.  Maybe had something to do with the lack of beer???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Meeting is in exactly 2 weeks! There will be some really great raffle prizes!

We will be raffling off a  50 dollar Seahorse Aquarium ! 

This is a small shop in NE Portland and because there is less overhead you can find some amazing deals!

Terry has done a great job in keeping the legend of Woody alive!  Many of you knew Woody.

Woody was the person who first helped us plumb our tank and they still have plumbing supplies to rival the bigger stores!

He also stopped me from putting a chocolate chip star and a Grouper in my first 55 gallon tank and Terry carries on the same honesty!

https://seahorse-nw.com/

https://m.facebook.com/SeahorseAquariumSupply/

• Like 5

Just a reminder! Meeting is March 18! I’m excited to see Holly’s amazing fish room  and hear Badxgillen’s (Bert) talk on hitchhikers and pests. Bert is a humble guy but he has been in the hobby for a long time! He knows a lot as those of us who took the advanced quiz at this past years holiday party can attest to! :shock: 

We also will have some great raffle prizes and Holly always has beer and as most of you know those amazing cookies

Stay tuned for more amazing raffle items!

• Like 4

Time for another raffle prize!! 

You all know Golden Basket! You have seen his auctions here and many of you have seen his Facebook auctions.

He is mostly online but those of you who live near Portland you can actually visit his store on the Fridays and Saturdays and see tanks and tanks full of high end corals and lots of lots of sps :drool:.

Check with him as he attends many frag shows!

We have a 50 dollar gift certificate for you to try to win !

:clap:

A4988C46-96A9-4235-B1A0-DAA62B55627A.jpeg485BEA31-57C2-49B1-A341-1385EDAFFB8B.jpeg

• Like 3

It’s time for another raffle prize!! :YayWave:

We have up for grabs a 50 dollar gift certificate to Pacific Island Aquatics! 

923513A8-1320-464F-8521-DCA54A647E5C.jpeg

We are lucky to have this store nearby in Tangent, Or but even if you are further away he mostly does online sales. Colby  is known for a stringent quarantine process  and did a great talk for us last year. He has a lot of rare  fish that you just don’t see every day! Check out this beauty! :drool: I want this guy!!

5BD44238-A9B0-4671-A29A-30C2DC2B05F0.jpeg

Check out his Facebook page !

https://m.facebook.com/PacificIslandAquatics/

• Like 4

It's almost here!  Sunday at 2 pm.  It's going to be a blast.  I know a lot of you have already been here so you know your way around.  Feel free to use the front door, the door by the upstairs garage, or the aquarium room door.  We're having sandwiches and chips.  Feel free to bring some snacks/sides/desserts to share, but we'll have plenty so don't worry if you don't get around to it.

I've heard from a couple of newer members who aren't sure "if they're invited."  Heck yeah!  There will be a lot of people who know each other, a lot of people who know of each other, and a lot of people who know no one.  Everyone is welcome!  We'll have nametags, so make sure you grab one.

I've also been asked if I'll be having one of my $10 sales.  I have lots of $10 frags for sale, but since my focus will be on the meeting I might be recruiting a few friends to help out if people want to go home with a couple of things.  We'll have to see how that works out.

I am really looking forward to Bert's presentation.  He is a fountain of information and I understand he'll have some visual aids.  There are some amazing raffle prizes and proceeds benefit the club so plan on having some fun.  Don't miss it!

Shoot me a PM if you need the address.  See you all Sunday!

• Like 5