MACNA 2018 Las Vegas

R-3

4 hours ago, Sharklover said:

Ryan I looked for you a little over the weekend. Seemed to miss most people there. Hyper focused on all the goodies and seminars I guess.

I’ll also upload some more photos this evening. Some amazing designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I saw you once but then lost you. It’s a busy busy event

• Like 1

18 hours ago, R-3 said:

Yeah Zero Edge tanks are awesome. I'll upload some more pics later that include the Neptune tank which was AWESOME!

Reminds me of one of those infinity edge swimming pools - very cool.  I imagine one would need to pick fish out of the "overflow" occasionally and snails might get a bit confused but it is awesome looking for sure!

18 hours ago, Sharklover said:

Ryan I looked for you a little over the weekend. Seemed to miss most people there. Hyper focused on all the goodies and seminars I guess.

I’ll also upload some more photos this evening. Some amazing designs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a great turnout. I saw you quite a bit as well as a few people from the Seattle area. It was also good to touch base with Laura Simmons from Cairns Marine who did our talk last year at the frag show. Mark Callahan was there as well and will be the guest speaker for the frag show. Sadly I missed most of the talks as the poker and blackjack table kept calling me!There was a panel discussion about the state of Fiji, Hawaii and Indo. 

I had a BLAST Friday night with the gang--Kim, Sirena, Jeff, Kelly, Ryan, Nick, and Shane. Oh and my hubby too. Unfortunately, my Friday night fun left me out-of-commission for Saturday and even part of Sunday (this is what happens when you normally don't drink much and you get old). I didn't have my phone out a lot but snapped a couple pics.

Here is Friday day--

90768532ce2de88e3debe1dcba599054.jpg

Here is Friday night--

a9cbec723d7808676b70658a316adc0c.jpg

And here is later Friday night--

1726307fe2e0ef5b574c319522763147.jpg

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4