MACNA 2018 Las Vegas

R-3

37 minutes ago, spectra said:

Waiting right now.......................July is when I find out how much college is going to cost me :nooo:  my kid thinks I am rich :laugh: 

I’ve got a extra bed lol. Slumber party!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, R-3 said:

I’ve got a extra bed lol. Slumber party!! 

Hell must be a weekend away...............I would take you up but not sure I could go to vegas without the other half :laugh: she hates the fish things but vegas well..........

• Like 1

Taking the wife to vegas is like taking sand to the beach....

My buddy was taking his GF to Thailand.. i said WHAT!! Dude, no, you can get a GF there.

First thing he said when he came back.. I shouldn't have taken my girlfriend.

Anyways.. what is the draw of MACNA ??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Here is a summary from the thread.  If anyone wants to add/change info, let me know and I'll edit this post to keep it updated.
Holly (me) - Westgate, Thurs thru Sat
Ryan [mention=12898]R-3[/mention] - Westgate
Kim [mention=13751]Emerald525[/mention] and Sirena [mention=15679]Sirena[/mention]  -  Thurs thru Mon, Excalibur on the strip
Jeff [mention=15008]CuttleFishandCoral[/mention]
Dodge [mention=15315]Optimusprime3605[/mention]
Chris [mention=16227]Sharklover[/mention] and Shawn [mention=16233]DarkAngel[/mention] - Thurs thru Sun
Nancy [mention=14231]ninkylou[/mention] - Westgate, Wed thru ?
Steve [mention=15424]sroberts[/mention] - won a pass
Scott [mention=15428]PetVet[/mention] - won a pass
Scott [mention=13132]spectra[/mention] - maybe
Brian [mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] - maybe
Ryan [mention=13168]Krux[/mention] - maybe

Chris and I ended up getting tickets on Alaska. We are going down Wednesday night and coming back Monday morning early. Staying at the Westgate. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be there too, Wed thru Mon at the Westgate.

I prefer Fremont, really good bands playing for free. Last time I was there, Corona was $7 on the strip and $3 on Fremont.

I take a taxi to a Fremont hotel and back to our hotel after. Never met any of Kim's shady people but I don't leave Fremont.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, markvo said:

I will be there too, Wed thru Mon at the Westgate.

I prefer Fremont, really good bands playing for free. Last time I was there, Corona was $7 on the strip and $3 on Fremont.

I take a taxi to a Fremont hotel and back to our hotel after. Never met any of Kim's shady people but I don't leave Fremont.

I might tag along lol....I love Fremont

• Like 1

Here is a NEW summary from the thread:

Holly (me) - Westgate, Thurs thru Sun

Ryan R-3 - Westgate @R-3

Kim Emerald525 and Sirena  -  Thurs thru Mon, Excalibur on the strip @Emerald525

Jeff CuttleFishandCoral - Thurs thru ?  @CuttleFishandCoral

Dodge Optimusprime3605 @Optimusprime3605

Chris Sharklover and Shawn DarkAngel - Westgate, Wed thru Sun @Sharklover@DarkAngel

Nancy ninkylou - Westgate, Wed thru ? @ninkylou

Steve sroberts - won a pass @sroberts

Scott PetVet - won a pass, Westgate, Wed thru Sun @PetVet

Scott spectra - definitely maybe @spectra

Brian pdxmonkeyboy - maybe @pdxmonkeyboy

Ryan Krux - maybe @Krux

Sid IntoTheMystic - Westgate, Wed thru Mon @IntoTheMystic

Mark Markvo, Wed thru Mon @markvo

Jonas503 @jonas503

I was THINKING about seeing if anyone wants to go for Happy Hour Thurs, Fri, or Sat.  If you're on this list (or should be on this list) and interested in getting together, PM me your phone number (unless I have it--Kim, Jeff, Chris/Shawn, Scott x 2, Brian, Ryan Krux, Sid, and Mark) and I'll text you when and where, if we decide to go.  If I do have your number, just let me know if you want a text.

And remember...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Ryan R-3 - Westgate @R-3

Kim Emerald525 and Sirena  -  Thurs thru Mon, Excalibur on the strip @Emerald525

Jeff CuttleFishandCoral - Thurs thru ?  @CuttleFishandCoral

Dodge Optimusprime3605 @Optimusprime3605

Chris Sharklover and Shawn DarkAngel - Westgate, Wed thru Sun @Sharklover@DarkAngel

Nancy ninkylou - Westgate, Wed thru ? @ninkylou

Steve sroberts - won a pass @sroberts

Scott PetVet - won a pass, Westgate, Wed thru Sun @PetVet

Scott spectra - definitely maybe @spectra

Brian pdxmonkeyboy - maybe @pdxmonkeyboy

Ryan Krux - maybe @Krux

Sid IntoTheMystic - Westgate, Wed thru Mon @IntoTheMystic

Mark Markvo, Wed thru Mon @markvo

Jonas503 @jonas503

I was THINKING about seeing if anyone wants to go for Happy Hour Thurs, Fri, or Sat.  If you're on this list (or should be on this list) and interested in getting together, PM me your phone number (unless I have it--Kim, Jeff, Chris/Shawn, Scott x 2, Brian, Ryan Krux, Sid, and Mark) and I'll text you when and where, if we decide to go.  If I do have your number, just let me know if you want a text.

You have a lot of phone numbers Judge 👩‍⚖️ Judy. I get in late Thursday and I turn into a pumpkin at 10 pm soooo Friday would work better to meet up since I will be on the other side of town. But who knows ? I tend to get a little amped up in Vegas! Sirena gets in Friday she has that annoying thing called work. And if someone is planning to rob us my brother Larry is staying at the house with the killer Corgi.

• Like 2

Have fun everyone!  I will be hanging out in PDX pulling all the dead coral out of my tank (if I can bring myself to do it).  I could use some inspiration but can't afford to take the time away so will count on you all to post some fun pics and hoist a few for me!  Holly - I'm sure you can score some good merch to bring back...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

You have a lot of phone numbers Judge 👩‍⚖️ Judy. I get in late Thursday and I turn into a pumpkin at 10 pm soooo Friday would work better to meet up since I will be on the other side of town. But who knows ? I tend to get a little amped up in Vegas! Sirena gets in Friday she has that annoying thing called work. And if someone is planning to rob us my brother Larry is staying at the house with the killer Corgi.

Coolio.  So Fri or Sat.  Maybe either at the Westgate or close to since people will be there for the conference.  

Super excited!

• Like 2

Ryan R-3 - Westgate [mention=12898]R-3[/mention]

Kim Emerald525 and Sirena  -  Thurs thru Mon, Excalibur on the strip [mention=13751]Emerald525[/mention]

Jeff CuttleFishandCoral - Thurs thru ?  [mention=15008]CuttleFishandCoral[/mention]

Dodge Optimusprime3605 [mention=15315]Optimusprime3605[/mention]

Chris Sharklover and Shawn DarkAngel - Westgate, Wed thru Sun [mention=16227]Sharklover[/mention][mention=16233]DarkAngel[/mention]

Nancy ninkylou - Westgate, Wed thru ? [mention=14231]ninkylou[/mention]

Steve sroberts - won a pass [mention=15424]sroberts[/mention]

Scott PetVet - won a pass, Westgate, Wed thru Sun [mention=15428]PetVet[/mention]

Scott spectra - definitely maybe [mention=13132]spectra[/mention]

Brian pdxmonkeyboy - maybe [mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention]

Ryan Krux - maybe [mention=13168]Krux[/mention]

Sid IntoTheMystic - Westgate, Wed thru Mon [mention=15374]IntoTheMystic[/mention]

Mark Markvo, Wed thru Mon [mention=13586]markvo[/mention]

Jonas503 [mention=16165]jonas503[/mention]

We are up for going out. Headed to the airport here shortly. Very excited. [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, spectra said:

I am not going................issues at work and well just dropped the kid off at college in Ohio........my wallet really hurts now :laugh:

Hope everyone has fun.......

And here you thought nothing could be more expensive than a reef tank!  Pretty big event regardless of cost - hope that went OK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, albertareef said:

And here you thought nothing could be more expensive than a reef tank!  Pretty big event regardless of cost - hope that went OK.

Oh the tank I could get with what its going to cost :laugh: I dont even want to think of what the next 4 years is going to cost.........anyone looking for a kidney :unsure:

• Haha 1