MACNA 2018 Las Vegas

R-3

36 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Thinking about it also but I will be getting back from my honeymoon a week before MACNA lol. Not sure if I can Miss that much work :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess a honeymoon AT MACNA is not in the cards LOL.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paratore said:

Thinking about it also but I will be getting back from my honeymoon a week before MACNA lol. Not sure if I can Miss that much work :/

Well... didn’t you say she was pretty tolerant of your hobby?  This would be a good test of that concept 😄

• 1 month later...

Just bumping this thread up. Looking at flights right now! Has anyone ever been? Im trying to figure out if I fly in Thursday so we dont miss anything Friday morning or just fly in early on Friday? Starting to get excited.

9 hours ago, R-3 said:

Just bumping this thread up. Looking at flights right now! Has anyone ever been? Im trying to figure out if I fly in Thursday so we dont miss anything Friday morning or just fly in early on Friday? Starting to get excited.

I went in San Diego and it was a blast. The Friday evening get together was a lot of fun. I missed the Friday raffles but honestly if I had to choose between flying in early or later , I would choose later. You might miss some corals but like most frag shows the prices will be highest the first day. You can get some good deals at the end.

1 hour ago, Emerald525 said:

I went in San Diego and it was a blast. The Friday evening get together was a lot of fun. I missed the Friday raffles but honestly if I had to choose between flying in early or later , I would choose later. You might miss some corals but like most frag shows the prices will be highest the first day. You can get some good deals at the end.

That makes sense. Probably gonna shoot for Friday morning. 

We are looking at going down Thursday night, coming back Sunday. I’ve been checking out flights. So far I’m not loving the return flight options. Either leave earlier Sunday and missed part of the day or get home super late [emoji52]

2 hours ago, DarkAngel said:

58917ff3bf5d274620bfe018bfaea5ee.jpg

I got this notification today on Facebook. If anyone wants to go down early they are offering rooms starting at $49 a night (no resort fee) August 29th - September 5th.

Thats a whole lot of VEGAS. Back when I worked for Copenhagen we spent 3 weeks down there for the NFR! My liver hated me for a long time after

46 minutes ago, spectra said:

Thinking about it..............hell a few friends from another forum are going so............

Hell its hard for me to plan that far out though.

Same here. The Las Vegas crew are good dudes! Should be a good time

I'll be there Th-Sat.  We're coming in early so we can enjoy Vegas for a day or two, then spend the day at MACNA on Friday or Saturday.  This will be the third one I've attended.  It's a great experience, though I found myself a little bored after a day or two.  If you're big into the raffles or presentations though, an all conference pass isn't a bad idea.  

There's a Friday night reception and a Saturday night banquet.  I'll be gone by the time of the banquet, but it might be fun for all of us to attend the Friday reception or just make plans to meet somewhere else on Friday.  If anyone's interested, let me know.  Kim @Emerald525 goes to Vegas pretty regularly and I'm sure she'd have tips on where we can meet up if we don't want to do the reception.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

I'll be there Th-Sat.  We're coming in early so we can enjoy Vegas for a day or two, then spend the day at MACNA on Friday or Saturday.  This will be the third one I've attended.  It's a great experience, though I found myself a little bored after a day or two.  If you're big into the raffles or presentations though, an all conference pass isn't a bad idea.  

There's a Friday night reception and a Saturday night banquet.  I'll be gone by the time of the banquet, but it might be fun for all of us to attend the Friday reception or just make plans to meet somewhere else on Friday.  If anyone's interested, let me know.  Kim @Emerald525 goes to Vegas pretty regularly and I'm sure she'd have tips on where we can meet up if we don't want to do the reception.

I definitely plan on attending! I will likely go early depending on If Sirena can get the time off!  I may stay through Monday. 

And yes I go to Vegas once a year. I was planning on going to the reception as I thought the one in San Diego was a lot of fun but I’m game for anything. No real suggestions for meet up unless you want to know my favorite poker rooms!! 😀

• Haha 1

Booked it all yesterday.  Going to go down Wednesday and take advantage of the lower rate for an extra day.  I got pass that includes the reception and the banquet.  Few folks from here in the Seattle/Renton are going as well.  Should be a blast.  Would be great to set up a time for everyone to meet up.

• Like 2