Well....crap! What a good day!

R-3

Well decided to take the day off and make a quick trip north.  Stopped off at Rudy’s which is awesome by the way and then hit up Cuttlefish. Planned on hitting a couple more stores but something got in my way. 

E7D47AFB-DDD6-44CB-A3A8-DC2EF5212C75.jpeg

It looked really lonely sitting there all by itself. Shoved  in the corner  like it it had done something wrong lol.  I couldn’t pass up the deal offered and I guess I’ll be setting up a different tank before the other one barely get started. I guess it was meant to be. I guess it was meant to be. Now I just need to build a stand, sell my 150 and get this baby going. Can’t wait! Thanks  to Jorge and Ron for loading it up and to Jeff for the great deal. 

PS- Before you say it Kim.....you told me so!

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Haha!  It is always dangerous to go into C&C - especially now that he regularly has those red sea tanks sitting around!  Looking forward to the new-new build thread.

It is. I thought about it when it was posted and had to snag it when I saw it

3 hours ago, R-3 said:

Well decided to take the day off and make a quick trip north.  Stopped off at Rudy’s which is awesome by the way and then hit up Cuttlefish. Planned on hitting a couple more stores but something got in my way. 

E7D47AFB-DDD6-44CB-A3A8-DC2EF5212C75.jpeg

It looked really lonely sitting there all by itself. Shoved  in the corner  like it it had done something wrong lol.  I couldn’t pass up the deal offered and I guess I’ll be setting up a different tank before the other one barely get started. I guess it was meant to be. I guess it was meant to be. Now I just need to build a stand, sell my 150 and get this baby going. Can’t wait! Thanks  to Jorge and Ron for loading it up and to Jeff for the great deal. 

PS- Before you say it Kim.....you told me so!

Yeah Jeff is like the Costco of the saltwater hobby. You go in for 5 peppermint shrimp and end up with a full Red Sea set up!😀 Nice tank I’m glad you got it because I could have seen myself ending up with it. I love Red Seas! 

I knew I should have gotten that betting pool going to see whether you or powderblue would be setting up a tank!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Yeah Jeff is like the Costco of the saltwater hobby. You go in for 5 peppermint shrimp and end up with a full Red Sea set up!😀 Nice tank I’m glad you got it because I could have seen myself ending up with it. I love Red Seas! 

I knew I should have gotten that betting pool going to see whether you or powderblue would be setting up a tank!

Second time to Jeff's shop for me and you are right! You snooze you lose, Kim.

2 hours ago, albertareef said:

Funny - last time I was in there I mentiined to Jeff that you had posted that you wanted it. Guess it worked out after all. 

Thanks! Im just glad it was still there

2 hours ago, Jorge said:

I think it was meant to be. I can't believe it sat that long. It was good meeting you!

Great meeting you Jorge. Just gotta get a stand figured out now!

1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

That's awesome!  Thanks again to you and Ron for dropping off the coral today.  Enjoy the tank, it's a good one!

No problem. It was nice meeting you and also to see another P650 in action.

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

congrats!

you going to polish the scratch out?

If you want, i still have the felt wheel and cirium oxide that will be neccessary if you want to give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not sure yet. Its on the outside. I will definitely be looking into it.

51 minutes ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

Congrats!  Looking forward to the build thread!

Thanks man! Me too.

19 minutes ago, Rbusta said:

Sweet!  I guess I wasn’t the only one giving it a double and triple take...

I guess I'm glad you did a double and triple take and left it for me

Just now, pdxmonkeyboy said:

You should be able to get it out. not fun by any stretch of the imagination but doable for sure.

going to be a sweet set up for sure. i sooooo want a huge peninsula tank but im saving that for my "forever" house.

congrats

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man I always see KILLER HUGE peninsulas for sale in Arizona and Florida! Road trip??? LOL