• 2 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bighoho
      So I got a beautiful new Derasa clam today... covered in a few pests. Aptaisa, vermited... and some friendly isopods and such.

Couple of things about our cleaning regiment:
      We QT everything regardless of what it is...
      We clean all livestock as advised... scrub, razor blade, glue whatever needs to be done to get the job done.. etc.
      I always wear gloves... been stung too many times by bristleworms

So what's the problem? After cleaning off the two small aptasia I used the gloves to wipe off the blade, aptasia guts remaining on the glove. So the clam is still acclimating, I decided to go check on the DT... and what do I do I stick the glove with the guts on it into the sump not thinking about what I just did. So the big question is: Did I just contaminate my DT with aptaisa? It's bugging the crap out of me and I'm having a mini meltdown over it... Need some community support, thoughts.

I will mention that I preemptively ordered some peppermint shrimp and am thinking of ordering some apt eating nudi's just in case.

Thanks all for your support/advice in advance!
      #stupidreefermistakes
      #aptasia4free
      #mindlessreefing

• By milesmiles902
      @media (max-width:320px) {.qp_iframe{min-height:843px}}@media (max-width:375px) {.qp_iframe{min-height:843px}}@media (max-width:414px) {.qp_iframe{min-height:823px}}
    • By milesmiles902
      Here are the rules:
       • One photo entry per person • Pic has to be taken by YOU • Must be in by the posted deadline • Must follow subject guidelines for the month   Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.      This months subject: Some people are about the creatures, some people are about the equipment. Show me the dorkiest, sexiest, most funny picture possible of your equipment. Photoshop and in-picture additions are allowed.
      Deadline:
      December 1st 11:59 pm