FS: Live rock ($1/lb), Fish + blue xenia

icel

I have had this tank for about 8 years but sadly it is time to do the right thing and let my fish and stuff go to better homes as I don't have the time to maintain it anymore and am looking to move soon. I will part out the other stuff once the rock and livestock is gone.

I live in Vancouver WA, close to the mall. Pick ups only

Live rock: $1/lb. Having some algae issues since I never got around to replacing the clean up crew recently, but has been in an established tank for years and has some sponges and feather dusters under it, and small starfish, few copepods that the wrasse hasn't already gotten to, etc. If you flip them or leave them in your refuge lights off for a while you shouldn't have issues. I don't know how much I have but I have plenty, probably around 75 lbs. Size varies from fist-sized to football sized. SOLD

sIykFTp.jpg

Xsyz52r.jpg\

60sw4kX.jpg

hSyy5Xm.jpg

Blue Snowflake Anthelia Xenia colony: about fist-sized on its own rock

$20

vLAVJBG.jpg

Fish

I have a lot of rock in my tank so you will probably have to wait for me to sell some rocks to get the fish, unless you want to stand around for a long time for me to catch a stressed out fish. I can put you on a waiting list for them. Rock is gone so not a problem anymore.

Never had ich or any other diseases as far as I know. I have not introduced anything into my tank in a long while.

Clownfish: eats everything, have had for 6+ years. Very friendly and goofy fish. 2.5-3 inches

$5 SOLD

ivRmgmX.png

Yellowtail damsel: have had since I started the tank. (8 yrs) Inquisitive lil guy, eats everything. 2 inches or so.

Free to a good home with another purchase. SOLD

s6BWCeV.jpg

Lemonpeel Angel: love this guy! Definitely my favorite fish. He is sassy and makes funny little grunting noises when another fish swims into his home behind the rocks. Have never seen him pick at the soft corals I've had. Very picky with dry food, but he eats nori and frozen foods without issues. About 4 inches. Have had for 5+ years.

$25 SOLD

5I2Y3Pu.png

Christmas Wrasse (indo pacific): Pretty much your typical wrasse, voracious eater that eats everything especially meaty stuff. He sleeps in the sand so you will need some. About 4 inches or so. Have had for 5+ years.

$20 SOLD

1gRvqGi.png

Check follow up post below for more stuff.

Edited by icel

Clown, Wrasse and Xenias are still available

The live rock is gone but I have a few large empty conchs in there you can take, I can also give my extra fish food and a few extra things like buffer and a little bit of salt I have laying around all for free.

Once livestock is gone also selling some equipment.. (Or if you are the one there to take the last critter)

• Giving away my sand for free (covers about an inch or two off the bottom on a 55 gal)
  • Hydor Koralias Evos 750 - work fine but in need of a vinegar cleaning. I have two, $10 each
  • I also have two older Koralia Evo 750s that either stopped working or started rattling that you can take for free and maybe try to fix.
  • Large heater - I'm not sure what it's rated but it kept the 55 gallon tank at 82 degrees consistently. $5
  • Aqueon versa-top hinged glass cover- (24 model) I have two, I cut into the glass on one of them and it has a crack. The other one is intact but about half the vinyl strip is cut into. You can take both for $5.
  • Lights- Older model of the marineland reef capable led lights 48". Compact and good for softies or as a supplemental light. Manual switch to actinics. $75

I do OBO

Edited by icel

4 hours ago, icel said:

Clown, Wrasse and Xenias are still available

The live rock is gone but I have a few large empty conchs in there you can take, I can also give my extra fish food and a few extra things like buffer and a little bit of salt I have laying around all for free.

Once livestock is gone also selling some equipment.. (Or if you are the one there to take the last critter)

• Giving away my sand for free (covers about an inch or two off the bottom on a 55 gal)
  • Hydor Koralias Evos 750 - work fine but in need of a vinegar cleaning. I have two, $10 each
  • I also have two older Koralia Evo 750s that either stopped working or started rattling that you can take for free and maybe try to fix.
  • Large heater - I'm not sure what it's rated but it kept the 55 gallon tank at 82 degrees consistently. $5
  • Aqueon versa-top hinged glass cover- (24 model) I have two, I cut into the glass on one of them and it has a crack. The other one is intact but about half the vinyl strip is cut into. You can take both for $5.
  • Lights- Older model of the marineland reef capable led lights 48". Compact and good for softies or as a supplemental light. Manual switch to actinics. $75

I do OBO

I will take your heater and koralias