Sign in to follow this  
Aquanius

3 tunze 6055 pumps with 7095 controller $120 obo

Hey everyone. I upgraded to a gyre recently so it's time to move these out. I have the three pumps and one of them has been upgraded with the new quiet mounts and impeller. I believe I have the parts for the other two for the upgrades as well, just haven't done it yet. I'll put them in a vinegar bath, unless you want to.

Not sure what these are going for anymore but I was thinking $120 obo0f59fb19c89ff3df844d3b5102fd831c.jpg4deb0f7076e5432a157e1cda7e8de384.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by Aquanius

great pumps and a controller for a very reasonable price.  i believe one of these pumps sells for around $180 new.  these pumps will run forever IME.  

• Like 1

I was just checking these out online... pretty sweet little power heads.  I like the adjustable directionality compared to some of the other options.  If I wasn't already set up I would definitely consider these.  GLWS

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I'll even be open to trades for a gyre 250 pump only or 150 with controller

Hey everyone. I upgraded to a gyre recently so it's time to move these out. I have the three pumps and one of them has been upgraded with the new quiet mounts and impeller. I believe I have the parts for the other two for the upgrades as well, just haven't done it yet. I'll put them in a vinegar bath, unless you want to.

Not sure what these are going for anymore but I was thinking $180 obo0f59fb19c89ff3df844d3b5102fd831c.jpg4deb0f7076e5432a157e1cda7e8de384.jpg

Alright, dropping the price on these. $120 obo come and get them.

Need acros?

Need acros?
Not yet, trying to stabilize the system first, and do some cleanup. I'm open to offers :)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this