3 tunze 6055 pumps with 7095 controller $120 obo

Aquanius

Hey everyone. I upgraded to a gyre recently so it's time to move these out. I have the three pumps and one of them has been upgraded with the new quiet mounts and impeller. I believe I have the parts for the other two for the upgrades as well, just haven't done it yet. I'll put them in a vinegar bath, unless you want to.

Not sure what these are going for anymore but I was thinking $120 obo0f59fb19c89ff3df844d3b5102fd831c.jpg4deb0f7076e5432a157e1cda7e8de384.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by Aquanius

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone. I upgraded to a gyre recently so it's time to move these out. I have the three pumps and one of them has been upgraded with the new quiet mounts and impeller. I believe I have the parts for the other two for the upgrades as well, just haven't done it yet. I'll put them in a vinegar bath, unless you want to.

Not sure what these are going for anymore but I was thinking $180 obo0f59fb19c89ff3df844d3b5102fd831c.jpg4deb0f7076e5432a157e1cda7e8de384.jpg

Alright, dropping the price on these. $120 obo come and get them.