I got mine at Home Depot, but that's probably not the most cost effective. If I had any left, I'd share, but it seems I threw the leftover pieces out. 

Home Depot wants $75 for egg crate?  Is that the going rate?  If so, I’ll have to find another option

Homedepot and Lowes sell sheets 2'x4' of "light diffusers" (egg crate) for $15 usually in stock next door to the ceiling drop tiles. Home Depot sells a grey version online for $25. Also, my local discount building supplies store carries it so there's definitely a lot of places to buy it. 

1 hour ago, J-Dog said:

Home Depot wants $75 for egg crate?  Is that the going rate?  If so, I’ll have to find another option

Holy [language filter]?! :nooo:  I paid about $16 for a big sheet a year ago. Must be a mistake online or something. Hmm, just looked, and the $70+ price is for a 5-pack.

I censored myself, but I guess not well enough, because the language filter corrected my 3-letter acronym. :laugh:

• Haha 1

Thanks for the help guys.  Hopefully I can go to Home Depot today and pick up a sheet for $15

1 hour ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Hey Brian
I'll take the sheet and a half of black if still available!

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! emoji481.png

Let me ask j-dog it is his thread 

No worries.  I don’t care what color it is, I just don’t want it to be cheap and break when I move it.  Is white usually the same quality as black?

I bought white at home Depot and painted black with spray paint. Worked great. Just dry it thoroughly.