marine depot

Red Sea - Check Out Our Staff Picks!

I’ve been very impressed with everything Red Sea except that refactometer- Just something about having to calibrate every single time you use it (even if it’s within 15 minutes of each test) that just leaves you wondering how they make such great things and then there’s that “piece of ....... equipment”

To be clear Red Sea great.....Marine Depot even greater 

Red Sea refractometer....worst piece of reefing equipment I’ve wasted my money on and it’s a higher priced meter for a hand held -Double whammy

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

I’ve been very impressed with everything Red Sea except that refactometer- Just something about having to calibrate every single time you use it (even if it’s within 15 minutes of each test) that just leaves you wondering how they make such great things and then there’s that “piece of ....... equipment”

To be clear Red Sea great.....Marine Depot even greater 

Red Sea refractometer....worst piece of reefing equipment I’ve wasted my money on and it’s a higher priced meter for a hand held -Double whammy

I don’t think Red Sea makes it. It looks like it’s rebranded to me. I agree though the Red Sea tanks are really slick

• Like 1