marine depot

Red Sea - Check Out Our Staff Picks!

I’ve been very impressed with everything Red Sea except that refactometer- Just something about having to calibrate every single time you use it (even if it’s within 15 minutes of each test) that just leaves you wondering how they make such great things and then there’s that “piece of ....... equipment”

To be clear Red Sea great.....Marine Depot even greater 

Red Sea refractometer....worst piece of reefing equipment I’ve wasted my money on and it’s a higher priced meter for a hand held -Double whammy

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, reefnjunkie said:

I’ve been very impressed with everything Red Sea except that refactometer- Just something about having to calibrate every single time you use it (even if it’s within 15 minutes of each test) that just leaves you wondering how they make such great things and then there’s that “piece of ....... equipment”

To be clear Red Sea great.....Marine Depot even greater 

Red Sea refractometer....worst piece of reefing equipment I’ve wasted my money on and it’s a higher priced meter for a hand held -Double whammy

I don’t think Red Sea makes it. It looks like it’s rebranded to me. I agree though the Red Sea tanks are really slick

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By marine depot

FREE EVENT! LIVE CALL! GIVEAWAY! TODAY 8/29!

Red Sea has been around for 25 years and are a respected international brand. How have trends and technology shaped their current generation of tanks? What does the future hold for their innovative product line? What is the science behind their reef care programs and recipes? 

We’ll quiz Red Sea’s Vice President of Sales and Marketing Scott Kohler about all the cool new aquarium gear they have in development, like lights, pumps, dosers, skimmers, and more! Then you’ll have the opportunity to ask Scott about whatever’s on your mind. 

REGISTER: https://mdshop.us/REGISTER4

(You do not have to register to call in but giveaways are for registered participants only!)

Date: Wed, August 29, 2018
      Time: 12pm PST | 1pm MST | 2pm CST | 3pm EST

Dial in #: 563-999-2090
      Meeting Code: 292047#
      Press *6 to ask a question during the Q&A session.
      If you have trouble dialing in, try 206-451-6018 instead.
    • By marine depot
      It's Coral Time!

We add some amazing SPS from World Wide Corals to our Red Sea Reefer 525 XL in this episode!

Don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel!

• By marine depot
      Get a REEFER 525 for the price of a REEFER 450!
      A Special Spring Offer From Red Sea - Ends June 15!
      + See if you qualify to pay over 3, 6, 12, 18, or 24 months

• By marine depot
      Will it Fit? Episode #6 - Fusion 10, Peninsula 14 & 20
      Today we'll show you which items fit—and which do not—into the back chambers of Innovative Marine’s most popular tank, the NUVO Fusion Nano 10, along with the Peninsula 14, and Peninsula 20 gallon aquariums.