Thank you Bicyclebill (and of course Cuttlefish)

reefnjunkie

Bill I’d like to thank you for choosing acans as your new coral for your tank!!

As you may recall I tried a Blue Face in my tank but it ate acros all day long so after waiting months to add it, I had to rehome it :( #sosad

Fortunate for me, your new sought out coral was I assume a weakness for your Blue Face and you opted ( (to my good fortune) for the acans and took it Jeff at Cuttlefish where I quickly sucked it up and it now happily is residing in 400 gallons of serenity :clap:

If I got any part of that story incorrect my apologies, I thought that was how it played out but regardless, thank you for taking such great care of  such a beautiful fish, I!m grateful to you AND Jeff for having the opportunity to add “her” :highfive:

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 6

I’ll for sure post a gpfew pics, just need to clean the acrylic. I guess I forgot to mention the presumed  “obvious” 

Bill’s Blue Face didn’t eat acros nor clams as I understood which is what gave me a glimmer of optimism that I too could be as fortunate. Well I wasn’t as I stated and then the good fortune happened.

I also need to post some pics of quoyi parrotfish I added also compliments of CNC!!! (That’s Cuttlefish and Corals... CNC)

• Like 1