February 10th Meeting @ Roy's!

Flashy Fins

Meeting is tomorrow! :mermaid:

Bring an appetizer or dessert to share, if you'd like.

Bring a labeled frag or two if you wish to participate in the frag swap raffle.

Bring cash or card for raffle tickets to win LFS gift certificates!

Bring your wonderful self for the fragging demo and take home a frag!

:YayWave:

• Like 5

This is gonna be good, Stylaster has some mighty fine pieces in his collection, I don't get that far north that often so I am sure things have changed alot in the last few month. Looking forward to seeing everyone there yeah, save a spot next to the tank for me.

• Like 1

If you haven’t made it up to Roy’s before you should definitely consider it. In addition to all the activities, Roy has an amazing display tank filled with a huge variety of fish and coral as well as as frag systems filling his garage with all kinds of gems.

Well worth a little road trip! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

It was a great meeting!  Very nice of the club to purchase some colonys for the fragging demonstrations!!  Thanks again Roy for opening up your home to us!!

Glad you could make it Brandon!  Roy did a great job with the demo and everyone came away with free chalice and acro frags so good times!  Good to see some of our Northern contingent in their natural habitat so to speak. 

Thanks again for hosting Roy - always a pleasure to see what you have in the tanks. 

• Like 2

It was another killer meeting for the PNWMAS, Miles and I carpooled and got home rather late from the long drive around 8. For me it was dinner and acclimating corals...Actually, scratch that, it was the other way around. Then a little work this morning, attending a birthday party, meeting up with a few of our local members, and am now going through the pictures I took yesterday. Bear with me and I will have some good ones to share with you all. 

Thanks Roy! Thanks PNWMAS's killer Officers and Great BOD! And thanks to all who attended. It was awesome!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Man, that photo upload took forever! I am blaming it on the neutrality and not the server Or my computer, anyhow, sorry about the delay. After a couple hours of uplaoding and still needing 60 megs of pictures I just went to bed. Got it all squared away now though but SHEESH! If anyone else has any pics to put up I would love to see em.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Man, that photo upload took forever! I am blaming it on the neutrality and not the server Or my computer, anyhow, sorry about the delay. After a couple hours of uplaoding and still needing 60 megs of pictures I just went to bed. Got it all squared away now though but SHEESH! If anyone else has any pics to put up I would love to see em.

Thanks for powering through!  I will definitely add some after looking through yours and deleting my dupes.

57 minutes ago, badxgillen said:

Yikes!  That doesn't sound like fun.  Going to ping Jeremy @TheClark here just in case that starts to represent a trend and he notices anything on the backend.  Thanks for pushing through Bert - always one of the best parts of any meeting (even if painful).

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Yikes!  That doesn't sound like fun.  Going to ping Jeremy @TheClark here just in case that starts to represent a trend and he notices anything on the backend.  Thanks for pushing through Bert - always one of the best parts of any meeting (even if painful).

Its backed with Amazon s3, arguably one of the fastest storage providers out there.  Hosted out of Oregon region...  So **in theory** it wasn't on the server side.

Sorry for the hassle Robert, not sure what was going on there.

• Thanks 1