Golden Basket Reef Auction, Don't miss!!!

goldenbasketreef

Haha... I was going to ping you about that today if you hadn't figured it out by then.  Some goodies here that might pretty nice in your tank!
I was about 5 or 6 in when I read the post, needless to say, I was feeling a bit inebriated. Although, earlier, I did bag a nice piece from his auction on FAP...

GB Tequila Lime443bba5054ad8844f78cb161ca3da8ce.jpg

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! [emoji481]

4 minutes ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

I was about 5 or 6 in when I read the post, needless to say, I was feeling a bit inebriated. Although, earlier, I did bag a nice piece from his auction on FAP...

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! emoji481.png

That is quite nice!   You should pick it up in person so you can ogle all the rest of his amazing stuff - depending on how your willpower is of course.

• Like 1

That is quite nice!   You should pick it up in person so you can ogle all the rest of his amazing stuff - depending on how your willpower is of course.
Thank you!
Being local to Rudy as most of us are, I always make it a point to pick up my winnings in person but after I've accumulated enough corals to warrant a visit. Also, ogling is a must, it can't be helped, lol.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Optimusprime3605 said:

Sent from my man cave while drinking Coors light! emoji481.png

Yeah was going to say put the water down :laugh:

Who cant resist a stop at Rudys place.................hell I used to love his ebay stuff no one would bid on it and I picked up lots of zoas.......don't do facebook so good to see he is on here.

• Like 2

Yeah was going to say put the water down [emoji23]

Who cant resist a stop at Rudys place.................hell I used to love his ebay stuff no one would bid on it and I picked up lots of zoas.......don't do facebook so good to see he is on here.
I, too am glad, he is on here!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spectra said:

Yeah was going to say put the water down :laugh:

Likewise - avoid Facebook whenever possible (just plain old I guess) so really nice to have some "local" auction action on the forum!

Thanks Rudy!!!

• Like 1