Paratore's 75 Gallon Display

Paratore

More goodies are here!
Simplicity 240 DC skimmer
Two new drivers for my MP-10s (old ones broke) Energry bar for apex (fried the last one with 220v)
48” T5 retrofit kit :)
More pics to come as I set the stuff up!!
6d0514ddda7d8ccfd24a2d29a5c20905.jpg8d3b7467ff58201c793183d871ba4b28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Nothing exciting here, thanks just cycling and I’m slowly adding more equipment. Today I finally hooked up the ATO and it worked perfect. Tapped into a water line and a drain line. Having never tapped into lines before, I found it pretty easy :)
So now my unit pushes water up into the attic and then half way across the house, inside the wall and come out at my tank. Solenoid, electrical floats and mechanical float work perfect. Very excited to never top off an ATO container.
Now to see how the solenoid holds up over time. I’ll keep everyone updated!
0f1aa9abfb2d997f6681e46b5dc9e608.jpg4ac7d84c30ab9bd954da5d6d87e8ce36.jpgbadce10f58efe329385b65e8e23cefa1.jpg

Finished up the Canopy today. Soon I’ll add two vent fans to help cool the future LEDs and T5s.
I installed the LET T5 retrofit kit and it’s awesome! Really nice quality and a decent price. Still more details to do on the stand/canopy so they aren’t so boring :)
9622726413c3c2f8cf727f2bff00d02f.jpg5dc632810147e6fc8fbfa676ec370783.jpg4c831333aa378974049df32f88fe128e.jpg

• Like 4

Wow!!! Doin' it justice man.  Exciting time, filling it up!

Side note, I actually turned the back into the front haha. The side you used for the front had some scratches and the back was almost perfect so I did a 180 on the tank lol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small update.
T5s are working great, tank is cycled and I’m slowly adding fish. Plan is to add all my fish and let the tank settle out before I add corals.
Also added a small aquarium fan to the canopy to help keep the air moving so mold and other unwanted stuff doesn’t build up :) it’s head silent and not too powerful. May pick up another one after I get my Kessils.
Oh and there are tons of little critters in the tank. Happy with how it’s tiring out so far! :)
The MP-10s were moved to the back wall. I did this mostly to clean up the sides of the tank. I had seeing the equipment and the flow is still really good. Very happy with the mp-10s 3361fcc96638237b7bf7f7029cbeae5f.jpgab80ee0df01ab3d2f51993e75ea570b8.jpg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Added more decor! It’s a metal wire lion fish! e25e6d98420d05f493f99420932167ea.jpg

Ok - that is pretty cool.  Where did you find it?  Seen a fair amount of wire art around lately but don't think I have seen a lion fish.  Probably a bit safer than the real thing.

Ok - that is pretty cool.  Where did you find it?  Seen a fair amount of wire art around lately but don't think I have seen a lion fish.  Probably a bit safer than the real thing.

Honestly I’m not sure where it came from. A few years ago my family went to Belize. When we came back my grandma gave the lion fish to my dad because we saw tons of them there! Fast forward a few years, and pictures took the fishes place in his house so I grabbed it and figured it would make a nice addition to the tank :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New stuff for the tank! Shorter filter socks, carbon, GFO, spot feeder, Tongs, reef roids, check valve and an apex to Kessil connector.
The fuge is also growing some “nice” algae :)
af94c755d047e26d249c6b1b8afca5bf.jpg5917b65908eda92566ebab19409b0f20.jpg

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Looking nice! :clap:Your GSP Xenia lawn is going to look nice once its filled in on that spire. 

Thanks! But it’s actually just star polyp, I’ve got both a blue and green strain! Mixed them together so in a few months it should be a nice solid multicolor mat. At least that’s the goal lol

3 minutes ago, Paratore said:

Thanks! But it’s actually just star polyp, I’ve got both a blue and green strain! Mixed them together so in a few months it should be a nice solid multicolor mat. At least that’s the goal lol

OOOH. Yeah, I remember that stuff, that's going to be sweet.