Paratore's 75 Gallon Display

Paratore

More fish going in the system. This is my last batch of fish with some aggressive ones so they are all going in at the same time. Bio load will increase pretty significantly but the system should be able to handle it! Really excited to get some serious movement in the tank!

Things being added: pintail wrasse, green wrasse, Flame angel, Japanese Yellow swallowtail, royal gramma. Maybe a blue/yellow damsel and a Pink damsel. Yes, some of these will outgrown the tank over time, but that’s ok because I will graduate them to my dads 180 :)674170a5a834b194a8e318f209e9f231.jpg

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

• Like 1

That is quite the fish collection in there!  Love those pintail wrasses...  Looking forward to seeing some pics of them out of the bags [emoji2]

Definitely pushing the stock limit in this tank. Fish count is at 12 I think [emoji51] Super excited though! The pintail is AMAZING! Once they settle in, I’ll break out the DSLR default_smile.png

Finally tried to take some pictures of my fish. Mad respect to those of you who can take killer fish pictures cuz its HARD!!! 

A few of the fish have names while others are still developing their names :) 

Yellow Tang--Timmy

Blue Tang--Dory (Classic)

Japanese Swallow Tail-- No name yet

Blue/Green Chromis---Virgil

Flame Angle--Grace(Because she doesn't eat coral)

Green Chromis--No name yet

Black/White Clowns--Spot and Candy

Pintail Wrasse--No name yet

Royal Gramma----- K-Cash

Blue Damsel---No name yet

Tilbit Damsel---No name yet 

IMG_0247-1.JPG

IMG_0248-1.JPG

IMG_0249-1.JPG

IMG_0250-1.JPG

IMG_0251-1.JPG

IMG_0252-1.JPG

IMG_0253-1.JPG

IMG_0255-1.JPG

IMG_0257-1.JPG

IMG_0260-1.JPG

IMG_0261-1.JPG

IMG_0263-1.JPG

IMG_0265.JPG

• Like 5

Nice additions, really like the Swallowtail.  Always funny to see the names that get assigned to fish.  

The swallow tail is awesome! Right now she is about a half dollar size, still needs to grow into her coloring a little :)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Looks good and glad to see someone else with a Marineland 75 gallon tank!  How is your blue tang doing?  I want to get one but I am afraid of it getting too big for the tank too quickly. 

Blue tang is great! Hasn’t really grown but eats good! Gonna take a while before he is too big :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small update. Tank is doing great! But my big momma BW split :/ so now I have two. And I also just finished QTing this huge Ritteri Anemone. It’s roughly 12” wide!! I built it an island rock to sit on so that it is my new “show piece” for now. I also just made connections to pick up a yellow tip Ritteri in a few weeks. This tank is definitely headed in a Ritteri dominated direction[emoji7]
e8bca93ef41b902af721abea89bd9a5c.jpg2358bfdb2877ceed5be03b10b93b3984.jpg

1 hour ago, Paratore said:

Small update. Tank is doing great! But my big momma BW split 😕 so now I have two. And I also just finished QTing this huge Ritteri Anemone. It’s roughly 12” wide!! I built it an island rock to sit on so that it is my new “show piece” for now. I also just made connections to pick up a yellow tip Ritteri in a few weeks. This tank is definitely headed in a Ritteri dominated directionemoji7.png
e8bca93ef41b902af721abea89bd9a5c.jpg2358bfdb2877ceed5be03b10b93b3984.jpg

Lazy fish beware!

• Like 1