Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Wow Rudy, always bringing the heat!  I really need to come in there soon and lighten your load a little bit. :drool:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh man Rudy... that is just cruel man.  Sooo many awesome frags.  Don't you ever get tired of bringing the heat? :peace:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it open where you can just stop in now or eBay only still to buy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rbusta said:

Is it open where you can just stop in now or eBay only still to buy?

Fri and Sat 10am - 1pm, when I am in town. Be sure to check before come in.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow 😮 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If ya don't know, now ya know...  Seriously if you've never graced Java Reef you are missing something pretty magical in the reef world that exists right here next to us.  

So many bright yellows.  What is that hyper-red frag in the bottom left?  Some serious craziness going on in there.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is how I want my frag tank to look. So many nice pieces! Anywhere I can see a more detailed list ofwhat you've got for sale? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, youcallmenny said:

If ya don't know, now ya know...  Seriously if you've never graced Java Reef you are missing something pretty magical in the reef world that exists right here next to us.  

So many bright yellows.  What is that hyper-red frag in the bottom left?  Some serious craziness going on in there.  

Shhhhhh don’t tell anyone ....😏

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Is this a store?
 

Yes! Rudy is mostly online based store. He does a lot of auctions on Facebook groups. But I believe he is open on the weekend for a few hours but can’t remember what time....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Paratore said:


Yes! Rudy is mostly online based store. He does a lot of auctions on Facebook groups. But I believe he is open on the weekend for a few hours but can’t remember what time....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

10 hours ago, goldenbasketreef said:

Fri and Sat 10am - 1pm, when I am in town. Be sure to check before come in.

Sorry Cody... couldn't resist!  I didn't know either so was stoked when Rudy posted the hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sorry Cody... couldn't resist!  I didn't know either so was stoked when Rudy posted the hours.

Oops I honestly didn’t even read the posts. Just saw this one where he asked if it was a store and the picture of all the sps!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Paratore said:


Oops emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png I honestly didn’t even read the posts. Just saw this one where he asked if it was a store and the picture of all the sps!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well - I admit, it’s pretty easy to be distracted by Rudy’s frags!  What were we talking about again?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

This is how I want my frag tank to look. So many nice pieces! Anywhere I can see a more detailed list ofwhat you've got for sale? 

Just come in is easiest, never know what are available at any given time

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I buy from Rudy on a regular basis. Some of the corals I picked up from “ frag auction place” on facebook

73792850-6108-44C6-A109-324C53FF4386.jpeg

15FFF8E2-2E0F-4692-90D8-A990815909F3.jpeg

CE6F3C78-D6BB-4D32-BC00-7B75C6E81469.jpeg

102891C4-32D8-4F4B-8DB1-7E176A8DA38A.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

If ya don't know, now ya know...  Seriously if you've never graced Java Reef you are missing something pretty magical in the reef world that exists right here next to us.  

So many bright yellows.  What is that hyper-red frag in the bottom left?  Some serious craziness going on in there.  

Yes, what is that stand out red frag in the bottom left corner? :shock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×