Woody's water

I went to woody's last night to get some rodi water and i was wondering  if it is really rodi water?  I know along time ago they never used to have rodi water I think it was only ro water.  I was kinda dreading having to go there, but I was pleasntly surrised at the shop.   Terry and his wife seem to be doing a really good job with the shop.  Lots of coral  and fish which was very cool!  Woody's has come along way from what it used to be!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lewisriverfisherman said:

I went to woody's last night to get some rodi water and i was wondering  if it is really rodi water?  I know along time ago they never used to have rodi water I think it was only ro water.  I was kinda dreading having to go there, but I was pleasntly surrised at the shop.   Terry and his wife seem to be doing a really good job with the shop.  Lots of coral  and fish which was very cool!  Woody's has come along way from what it used to be!

Can't answer that question even though I go there regularly as I haven't had need for the water.  I would say, however, that Terry and Tewsley have been working really hard to get the shop and business reestablished and have been bringing in some really nice coral and fish over the last year plus.  As Woody had to pull back from the business I know they have tried to update many things so I wouldn't assume that previous experience would hold with current practice.  I will try and remember to ask about the water next time I am in there as it is a good question.

46 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

you could test TDS level of that rodi water. I used his saltwater a couple weeks ago to do a large water change and the corals are all super happy

I don' have a TDS tester to test it, otherwise I would. Terry said that they use fritz for saltwater. Glad to hear  everything  is happy! 😁

I just got my tds meter and tested woodys water  and it was 1ppm.  

I tested some of his water and it read 45ppm, I was kinda freaking out a bit but then I remembered that I had cycled salt water from Roy and didn't rinse out the jug before I put woodys rodi water in it.  I tested another jug and it was 1ppm,  I can breath easy now.  Thanks to Terry and his wife!!!

Edited by lewisriverfisherman