The best priced acro's I've ever gotten.

Taylorhardy1

I've been debating on whether or not I should post these, because I wanted to save everything else for myself, but I'm running out of room pretty quickly as it is. My apologies for the potato quality photos. You can thank Android for that. Anyways, here are my latest scores from upscales. Got the awesome blue tenius colony, a really nice pink milli frag, and a really really nice unknown rainbow piece. Any ideas on an ID on the frag in the last picture it would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you guys think!IMG_20180122_120245.thumb.jpg.cf2f3f4218eb2017536ddcfc603041b0.jpgIMG_20180122_120309.thumb.jpg.4bbf50cd1b0bb6ab1828d0945d6ec28e.jpgIMG_20180122_120403.thumb.jpg.054a78c378e1504e947269524a1870ab.jpg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Upscales definitely can have some nice acros and other corals and often you can find some good deals! Thanks for the pictures! Looks like quite the nice haul!

I'm finding alot of stores up here with really nice high end stuff, and low prices. The colony back in Utah would have easily ran me a few hundred at any fish store. Really excited for things to start growing out more and filling in space. That tenius frag you sold me is doing awesome as well, shows a nice bright yellow green color under my lights, and has already started growing! 

55 minutes ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

I'm finding alot of stores up here with really nice high end stuff, and low prices. The colony back in Utah would have easily ran me a few hundred at any fish store. Really excited for things to start growing out more and filling in space. That tenius frag you sold me is doing awesome as well, shows a nice bright yellow green color under my lights, and has already started growing! 

Yes we are spoiled here for sure . When I go to Texas I’m floored at the prices of some things. Glad that Tenius is doing well under higher light it gets pretty light .  

• Like 1