Greetings and salutations

Raptor72

Hello.  I've recently gotten back into the hobby after a 2 year break after moving back to CA.  I picked up a new RS 750 XXL Deluxe package and have been cycling it for about a month now.  I hope to pick up some more useful information from you guys and try to help out those who are just starting.

tank.JPG

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

Nice!  Looks good!  How do you like the Hydra's?

They are nice.  I have them ramped down right now since there are just 6 Chromis in there.  Once I start putting in some sps, I'll crank them up.  I'm starting to get some diatoms now so I'll cut down on the light hours.  I'm thinking of putting a matching floating canopy around them to block out some of the light bleed over. 

Welcome back!  Nice choice of tank to get you started again - looking really sharp so far.  Many of us here just getting back into the hobby after some time out. I was gone around 6-7 years myself and have just had a tank up for a little over a year now.  Hard to put it down completely.  Hopefully you will find some help and inspiration here to keep you going and maybe we will see you at a meeting sometime soon.