Wtb: frag tank, sump, pumps, lights, etc.

Taylorhardy1

After putting in a few weeks worth of work trying to clear my frag rack off I realized I can't keep it cleared off and out of my dt at this point, so it's time to just link a frag tank into my current system and get a larger sump than my current 30x20 space allows. Looking for something atleast 36x24x10, with as large of a sump as possible. Needs a big fuge chamber, and a nice skimmer chamber. Looking for a decently quiet 2000+gph return pump, a good skimmer rated to atleast 250g, and all other equipment to get it up and running. I'm really just tired of my old noisy equipment that needs a constant eye watching to keep everything going smooth. Let me know what you've got! Thanks! 

1 hour ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

After putting in a few weeks worth of work trying to clear my frag rack off I realized I can't keep it cleared off and out of my dt at this point, so it's time to just link a frag tank into my current system and get a larger sump than my current 30x20 space allows. Looking for something atleast 36x24x10, with as large of a sump as possible. Needs a big fuge chamber, and a nice skimmer chamber. Looking for a decently quiet 2000+gph return pump, a good skimmer rated to atleast 250g, and all other equipment to get it up and running. I'm really just tired of my old noisy equipment that needs a constant eye watching to keep everything going smooth. Let me know what you've got! Thanks! 

I may have what you need

9DE07925-87D7-4C55-812D-E6CB385B48F7.jpeg

• Like 1

Well, that is one way to clear off the frag rack!   If I had room I would consider something like what you are proposing in order to keep it simple (one set of main equipment, one set of water parameters to worry about) and take advantage of the stability of more water volume.  Doesn't help with QT necessarily but can't have everything.  Good luck!

Brian - you are selling of the frag system as well?  Bummer.

20 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Well, that is one way to clear off the frag rack!   If I had room I would consider something like what you are proposing in order to keep it simple (one set of main equipment, one set of water parameters to worry about) and take advantage of the stability of more water volume.  Doesn't help with QT necessarily but can't have everything.  Good luck!

Yes changing things up a bit ......new house brings new rules and new stuff!!!!

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

I've got a 65g Im gonna setup for qt, but that's exactly the plans for this one. I find it to be a breeze keeping stable parameters with the current 115g of water volume, figure upping to 150 or more would make that front easier, as well as the simplicity of technically only maintaining 1 system. Should have pretty much everything covered here soon, finally hahaha 

• Like 1