200 gallon starfire tank/stand/sump/pump/misc

The ReefBox

Ok guys the trade for right tank is not panning out yet so I will list for sale as well 

200 gallon all starfire tank with external overflow built by OBD  this is super nice with custom stand/hood/sump and I’ll throw in pump and heaters 

the sump was built by Charles aka WAnnareef

the stand was built by yours truly. And has full access. The hood is built to match and is open top floating style 

i have added up the costs of what I am offering and I have spent well over 4000&

i want to order new tank for new house (smaller) so here is the deal $1400 takes it all or trade is still available until I pull trigger for new tank to be built 

0B58879B-AE89-4DEB-88A0-160CDE80E6E1.jpeg

C4EA478A-B6E2-481B-BC28-F0669E912348.jpeg

A5A608BA-F181-4F7C-BC08-2A7E575F4E0B.jpeg

6 hours ago, River City Corals said:

Ok guys the trade for right tank is not panning out yet so I will list for sale as well 

200 gallon all starfire tank with external overflow built by OBD  this is super nice with custom stand/hood/sump and I’ll throw in pump and heaters 

the sump was built by Charles aka WAnnareef

the stand was built by yours truly. And has full access. The hood is built to match and is open top floating style 

i have added up the costs of what I am offering and I have spent well over 4000&

i want to order new tank for new house (smaller) so here is the deal $1400 takes it all or trade is still available until I pull trigger for new tank to be built 

0B58879B-AE89-4DEB-88A0-160CDE80E6E1.jpeg

C4EA478A-B6E2-481B-BC28-F0669E912348.jpeg

A5A608BA-F181-4F7C-BC08-2A7E575F4E0B.jpeg

I'd need to see the pic of the over flow system, is it in the back or inside the tank?   Good size for sps.

• Like 1