gawf4fun

Priced to sell - All in one Frag tank 17 gal

Turnkey system.  Good condition.  Just add water... and some rock and substrate...

Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.

Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new.  Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new.  $190 takes it all.

Available afternoons this weekend.  Call or text questions to 503-381-4026.  Mark@mtkmeyer.com

Thanks for looking.

mark

A2F477E0-E185-41DA-A3DA-03628507FCD8.jpeg

74A36FA7-C45E-4572-841B-9E9D8785B06F.jpeg

BB2CFEB3-0F13-4DA0-BCA7-F3F3F44350ED.jpeg

8368D9E5-2958-4ECD-841E-CE075EFD1697.jpeg

33FBBF19-B379-4D8F-94B9-AA185B457A7A.jpeg

2C5B54C0-A68D-4F7F-AB42-FEBEC955F238.jpeg

The bottom of this tank is flat, no feet. Ha!

Sorry, should have given dimensions.  The tank is 24” x 16” and stands 10” tall.

Thanks for asking.

This All-in-One tank and components are still available.  There is some scratching on the front of the tank that can be polished out.

Price drop to $ 180 for the whole turnkey frag tank system

My wife says get this out of the laundry room.  Have had a couple viewings since, but the scratches on the front of the tank has precluded use as a main display.

Dropping the price to $ 150, which includes EVERYTHING - tank, light, skimmer, powerhead, return pump, heater, etc.

Available to show Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Need this gone.

Mark (503) 381-4026

mark@mtkmeyer.com

Can’t beleive this hasn’t sold yet Mark. It would make a nice little frag tank for someone with limited room.  The scratches wouldn’t matter because you would’ve looking from the top down.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 503reefland said:

Just sent you a text.

Replied.  Available for a view Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  Gone by the weekend says the Missus!

I’m working at home today, watching the Masters final round.  Anybody that buys this today and today only,  $100

if no takers, it will be donated to my son’s school.

503-381-4026

45 minutes ago, gawf4fun said:

I’m working at home today, watching the Masters final round.  Anybody that buys this today and today only,  $100

if no takers, it will be donated to my son’s school.

503-381-4026

Great deal! Would snag it if you were closer. If you still want $100 out of it next Sunday I will be up at the meeting at Jeff’s shop

Sorry, it was one and done for yesterday.  Thanks for your interest.  $ 150 is a really good deal where I had it previously.

1 hour ago, gawf4fun said:

Sorry, it was one and done for yesterday.  Thanks for your interest.  $ 150 is a really good deal where I had it previously.

I figured you were a few beers deep watching the masters....probably sitting now at your sons school! Good luck bud

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      WAV Price Drop - Save $50
      SUMMER SALE!
      $50 off Neptune Systems WAV Pump Kit + $25 off Single WAV Pump!

• By NateDawg
      Gunna experiment here with something fun and a bit new. I was scrounging around and found some acrylic sheets and some plumbing fittings and decided to make a 1 gallon mini cube DT. It will have water pumped from the sump of my main tank into this one then back though the bulkhead and will be mounted on the wall next to the main DT. Now the question is, should I make this into a small single red mangrove refuge (which would increase nutrient export and increase copopods which equals more food for the ruby red dragonet), or make this into a really cool little zoa/paly mini tank... I'm split between the two.

• By marine depot
      Is it a Skimmer or Filter? It's BOTH!
      New blog posts! New products! Coming soon!

• By marine depot
      Check out this 2-in-1 Filter/Skimmer + Hats Are Here!
      PLUS: 20% off Curve Skimmers & Top-Sellers Back in Stock

• By bamburgb
      Does anyone know how to repair lights? I have a programmable led I have had for a few years and it looks like the channel for the blue lights went out. Last time this happened with one of my other lights the maker repaired it, but since then he has liquidated the company and doesn’t work on them anymore. Wanting to see if anyone on here knows how to diagnose and work on lights that may be able to work on them depending on the cost, that way I can have my light as a backup (had to put my backup on the tank).