gawf4fun

Priced to sell - All in one Frag tank 17 gal

Turnkey system.  Good condition.  Just add water... and some rock and substrate...

Complete with Aquatic Life skimmer, Eheim return pump, Tunze powerhead for flow, cooling fan, 165 watt LED light, and heater.

Easily $500 plus new, but it’s no longer new.  Everything works, name brand stuff, less than 40% of new.  $190 takes it all.

Available afternoons this weekend.  Call or text questions to 503-381-4026.  Mark@mtkmeyer.com

Thanks for looking.

mark

A2F477E0-E185-41DA-A3DA-03628507FCD8.jpeg

74A36FA7-C45E-4572-841B-9E9D8785B06F.jpeg

BB2CFEB3-0F13-4DA0-BCA7-F3F3F44350ED.jpeg

8368D9E5-2958-4ECD-841E-CE075EFD1697.jpeg

33FBBF19-B379-4D8F-94B9-AA185B457A7A.jpeg

2C5B54C0-A68D-4F7F-AB42-FEBEC955F238.jpeg

The bottom of this tank is flat, no feet. Ha!

Sorry, should have given dimensions.  The tank is 24” x 16” and stands 10” tall.

Thanks for asking.

This All-in-One tank and components are still available.  There is some scratching on the front of the tank that can be polished out.

Price drop to $ 180 for the whole turnkey frag tank system

My wife says get this out of the laundry room.  Have had a couple viewings since, but the scratches on the front of the tank has precluded use as a main display.

Dropping the price to $ 150, which includes EVERYTHING - tank, light, skimmer, powerhead, return pump, heater, etc.

Available to show Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Need this gone.

Mark (503) 381-4026

mark@mtkmeyer.com

Can’t beleive this hasn’t sold yet Mark. It would make a nice little frag tank for someone with limited room.  The scratches wouldn’t matter because you would’ve looking from the top down.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 503reefland said:

Just sent you a text.

Replied.  Available for a view Saturday or Sunday afternoon.  Gone by the weekend says the Missus!

I’m working at home today, watching the Masters final round.  Anybody that buys this today and today only,  $100

if no takers, it will be donated to my son’s school.

503-381-4026

45 minutes ago, gawf4fun said:

I’m working at home today, watching the Masters final round.  Anybody that buys this today and today only,  $100

if no takers, it will be donated to my son’s school.

503-381-4026

Great deal! Would snag it if you were closer. If you still want $100 out of it next Sunday I will be up at the meeting at Jeff’s shop

Sorry, it was one and done for yesterday.  Thanks for your interest.  $ 150 is a really good deal where I had it previously.

1 hour ago, gawf4fun said:

Sorry, it was one and done for yesterday.  Thanks for your interest.  $ 150 is a really good deal where I had it previously.

I figured you were a few beers deep watching the masters....probably sitting now at your sons school! Good luck bud

• Similar Content

• By marine depot
      Saturday Doorbusters + GHL 10% Off! 

Black Friday Super Sale - WEEKEND EDITION

• By NateDawg
      So I'm planning on using a bluefish mini WiFi controller with the mean well ldd-h drivers for my 180 build. The highest amperage driver they have is a 1500mA one. And I'd need more like 4500mA for the Royal blue channel alone. So my main question is, can you run more than one ldd-h driver off of one pwm channel signal so I can get a total of 4500mA, the outputs of the drivers won't be connected in anyway. I tried to draw a basic of what I want to do.

• By NateDawg
      So I've never bought lighting before, I've always just made it myself but I'd like to try something different. Id like to stay with all led, maybe with some added t5 if someone convinces me lol. I wouldn't need a ton of features, just timing and adjustment of color and intensity. Also more budget friendly but not cheap, if that makes sense at all. I would be having both sps and clams at the bottom of the tank as well. The tanks dimensions are 6'x24.5"x24. Any input would be super helpful plus if anyone has any lighting for sale, I'd be interested in that as Well. Thanks!
    • By bamburgb
      29 gallon biocube with a stand and hqi light, a couple replacement filters. Needs a little cleaning but no leaks. - $100.00
    • By marine depot
      WAV Price Drop - Save $50
      SUMMER SALE!
      $50 off Neptune Systems WAV Pump Kit + $25 off Single WAV Pump!